Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Caillou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:47 am

Okay I’m down cutting her if that’s what u wanna do! I don’t really have a preference like i said lol
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:49 am

I'll do it with you then
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:49 pm

omggg is it okay to celebrate? LOL not sure if you wanted that or not?? My plan was to win the comp and then ask you what we should do with it but I screwed up. You're one of the very very few people I feel safe with so I'm happy but I'm hoping you didn't get that against your will lol.. what are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Thank you! We can celebrate in here haha.

You're good with me. I don't know what I'm doing just yet, I want to talk to some people first because the game is starting to heat up
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:57 pm

thank u so much. you already know if i come into power you have a stress free week and won't even have to campaign.

did you want to talk over your options? i would honestly never repeat anything you say to anyone i value trust and secrecy a lot, and i know exactly what you mean there's multiple different ways you could go.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:59 pm

I want to talk to people and see where people lie. Because there's some people who have apparently been getting info and talking to others and I don't know whats being said
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Well i don't know what that means because i'm assuming i'm not 'in the know' lol I honestly don't talk to that many people you're one of the only people I even talk to, which is my mistake I know but just know anything you ever want to tell me or clue me in on i would never ever repeat, because you seem like you know more of what's going on than I do. Trust is huge for me so anything you ever want to tell me just know it stays between us.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:07 pm

I'm mainly talking about the past couple HOHs where they both said they got people in their ears telling them to put up people. I wasn't aware where that was coming from and I feel a bit out of the loop
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:14 pm

makes sense.. i definitely agree it's going to start picking up speed and quickly.. i'm kind of nervous lol just do what's smart for you don't worry about anyone else!!

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:45 pm

good noms I think. Amber was really telling people you're a threat? I have no problem voting her out for you if that's the case. That's not really fair you haven't even done anything to her lol...
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:46 pm

That's what I heard just before I sent noms in. Plus she never reached out to me once. So I have no problem getting her out if thats the case.

I would appreciate that
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:01 pm

yayyy i got picked my first veto comp!!

do you want me to use it or discard it if I win?
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Yess! I'm glad you got picked.

I would appreciate if you discarded it. But do what's best for you
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:16 pm

I will do whatever you want me to with the veto it's your HOH. If Amber is your target we just need to make sure Dom doesn't win then because Dom will probably pull Amber down.

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Agreed. So we need one of us to win this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Caillou
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next