Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Caillou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 10:47 pm

omg I am so so so so so sorry I literally thought veto was at 9:30 my time (now-ish) I just panicked when I saw a bunch of stuff already happened I am so sorry I don't want you thinking I missed it on purpose, but I just checked it and honestly I would have been ZERO help in that comp omg you killed it. Ugh I'm pissed/embarrassed right now and would be feeling horrible if me being gone resulted in her coming off.

literally tell me how u want me to vote and I'll do it u can control my vote completely. I'm sorry again
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 10:51 pm

Its ok. Just please evict Dominique. I found out she has her hands in many alliances and was wanting to have people turn on each other while she got no blood on her hands.

I trust you Buddy
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:09 am

heyy how do you feel about cassie? Cassie has told me she really likes you and has expressed us 3 come together as a group... how do you feel aobut that, honestly?
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:01 pm

I really like Cassie. She seems smart
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:09 pm

Good luck in this comp! Hope you had those creative juices flowing!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:14 pm

Lmao I’m not the best writer but I’m praying I won it I need a comp win!!!
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Hey Buddy. I hope I have your vote to stay. I got your back going forward and always have so far as well.

Buddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Don’t worry Caillou I got you

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:36 pm

Thanks Buddy <3
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:38 am

Hey Buddy. I just wanted to know what people are saying to you. Not many people are writing back to me right now so idk what to make of that
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:29 am

i haven't talked to a whole lot of people because I had a zoom b-day party for a friend most of the night but Caillou I'm gonna be 100% honest because you're my friend and you deserve honesty... the people I have heard from seem to be leaning to evicting you. Idk who is leading the charge to you over Tina but it's sounding like you right now... can I ask (just between me & you) the votes u think you have right now? This is like horrible worst case scenario for me and you
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:48 am

Happy b-day to your friend! Hope you all had a great time Smile

(Not directed at you just venting a bit here)
Evicting me would just be such a dumb move. My target is so big that there's no way I can reach the end unless I go on a miraculous comp win spree, which will not happen. There's no way in hell that the houseguests would let me get past mid jury at best. Especially since it's not even jury yet, evicting me is losing someone who would go to bat for you, someone is who the perfect shield, it's wild to me.

I appreciate you being honest with me. I hope Cassie and you will still vote to keep me regardless. I've reached out to a few people to plead my case, they told me "I agree!" but idek if they're being straight up with me.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 3:00 am

trust me I understand & agree 1000% with what you're saying & i'm beating myself up for not getting the HOH (I was so close) because I would have kept it and you obviously wouldn't have touched the block. I did ask Cassie what she was thinking (haven't heard back yet) - I've said 3 words to tina & you've been one of my closest people ofc I want you to stay

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 3:02 am

Much love Buddy. Let’s hope we’ll pull through
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Hey Buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Caillou   This room is for Buddy & Caillou - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Caillou
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next