Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper

Go down 
+10
DW
Eli Pope
Tonya Harding
Billie Eilish
Jay Starrett
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Caillou
Beyonce
Dominique Cooper
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Y'all don't believe this clown

Levi Ackerman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:00 pm

I've been here actually playing the game and trying to do so nicely and by interacting with y'all

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:01 pm

yesterday I could've called Caillou my allie because he had made it clear to me that I wasn't on his radar
DO YOU SEE HOW FAST HE SWITCHES-

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:02 pm

We are playing this game with a manipulator and I'm willing to get him out!!!

Last edited by Dominique Cooper on Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Dominique Cooper wrote:
Let me spill some tea with y'all real quick
Caillou and Courage have a final 2 deal called "Cartoon Connection"

I just got back and caught up. Just because were both cartoons, it doesn't mean we have a f2. Idk where you are getting this info from, but I have no F2 with Caillou and I swear that I don't. Just because he picked me for POV it doesn't were aligned.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:04 pm

CAILLOU TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD A FINAL 2!
OF COURSE THEIR TRYING TO COVER IT UP
sksksksks

Joe Exotic, Levi Ackerman and Beyonce like this post

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:06 pm

AND COURAGE I'MA NEED YOU TO DISMISS YOU'RE BULLSHIT BECAUSE I'M NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU!

Joe Exotic and Levi Ackerman like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Caillou told you that him and I have a f2 cause him and I don't. I want to see proof that Caillou told you that him and I supposedly have a f2 with a copy and paste pls.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:07 pm

I find it kind of fascinating how you suddenly put me in multiple alliances, kinda like the multiple you're already in. Seems like scrambling to save yourself
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:08 pm

This innocent little friendly Cartoon act that their playing... i hope y'all could see through their BS...

Last edited by Dominique Cooper on Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:09 pm

your just saying all of this because you've been called out for your shady gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:09 pm

👀

Arisa Cox, Joe Exotic, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Dominique Cooper, Levi Ackerman and Caillou like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:10 pm

I find it funny that you want to pin me and another person as f2 because were both "cartoons".
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:10 pm

Caillou please don't make me ACTUALLY start to drag you because let me start of by saying that Rosie was CLEARLY the superior sibling!Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 Latest10

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:11 pm

Dominique Cooper wrote:
Caillou please don't make me ACTUALLY start to drag you because let me start of by saying that Rosie was CLEARLY the superior sibling!Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 Latest10

Oh no! Not that!

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next