Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper

Go down 
+10
DW
Eli Pope
Tonya Harding
Billie Eilish
Jay Starrett
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Caillou
Beyonce
Dominique Cooper
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:12 pm

Y'ALL SEE HOW THE CUTE LITTLE FINAL TWO DEFENDING EACH OTHER!!!

Joe Exotic and Levi Ackerman like this post

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 pm

I CAME HERE TO BE THE FIRST EVER BLACK WOMEN TO WIN THIS BBQUARANTINE GAME...

Last edited by Dominique Cooper on Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Levi Ackerman, Amber Borzotra and Beyonce like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:14 pm

Dominique Cooper wrote:
AND COURAGE I'MA NEED YOU TO DISMISS YOU'RE BULLSHIT BECAUSE I'M NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU!

You threw my name out sweetie so o'course i'm gonna step in and want to clear my name. Please don't make up sh*t just because you were called out.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:14 pm

And while I was here I've made so many connections and I've had real life conversations with y'all!!!

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

You brought up both of our names, gave false info and expected no response?

Lmao you did that looking to start a fight. You're throwing everything you can to get the target off yourself and let your ally take the fall again

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:15 pm

I've tried to make this season entertaining and make some of y'all laugh but now my character has been tossed around with and I'm not here for that!!!

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:17 pm

CAILLOU IM GONNA ASK YOU FOR THE LAST TIME TO PIPE IT DOWN BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED WITH YOUR ASS YET
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 5pzdhg11

Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:17 pm

Guys. She’s already on the block, there’s literally no need to knock someone when they’re down. Dominique I’m so sorry this happened to u and I love the idea that u want to be the first black woman to win bbq.

Dominique Cooper, Eli Pope, Levi Ackerman, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Amber Borzotra and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:18 pm

Dom I actually really love you so much. I'm just kinda hurt that you were threw my name out. I hope you and I don't leave in bad terms.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:18 pm

THIS MAN HAS CALLED ALL OF Y'ALL FAKE BEHIND CLOSE DOORS AND HE'S BEEN MANIPULATING EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE INCLUDING ME!!!

Last edited by Dominique Cooper on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Courage i liked you too until you came here defending Caillou and putting my character on the line
WHICH.I.DONT.PLAY.WITH!!!

Joe Exotic, Levi Ackerman and Courage The Cowardly Dog like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:20 pm

👀

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 Tenor

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Joe Exotic, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Dominique Cooper, Eli Pope, Levi Ackerman and Tariq St. Patrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:20 pm

LMFAOOO-

Joe Exotic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Dominique Cooper wrote:
Courage i liked you too until you came here defending Caillou and putting my character on the line
WHICH.I.DONT.PLAY.WITH!!!

Because my name was thrown as a f2 that's why. I'm sorry if I made you upset.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:21 pm

I'M HURT AND I'M EXHAUSTED OF SITTING HERE WATCHING THIS SEASON UNFOLD AND PEOPLE LIKE CAILLOU WHO IS A ACTUAL COMPETITION THREAT GETTING AHEAD AND MANIPULATING EVERYBODY!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Amber Borzotra VS Dominique Cooper
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next