Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 12:14 am

I al ready did evicted her.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 12:18 am

Courage when I’m on the block and you have to vote will you give me a sympathy vote too lmao <3

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 12:29 am

HELPPPP BDHSGDGFSEGHW were starting to connect more.

Buddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 12:31 am

Listen you gave beyonce and Tina a sympathy vote just promise you’ll give me one too <3

Lmaoo you’re so funny you gave me a second wind in the game I was feeling depleted today a bit!!!

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 1:27 am

Now don't push to hard Buddy haha. I will <3 HELPP I'M NOT FUNNY LOL. Oh no I hope everything is al right.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 am

Lmaoooo I’m joking but i respect how you are okay voting in the minority even if you’re not sure which way the vote is going!! That makes you a great ally and player in my opinion

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 3:03 am

Aww thank you Buddy <3
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:24 am

Courage I was thinking... feel free to give me your honest Tickle my Skittle.. but how would you feel about an alliance with me you viola Cassie? I feel like we are the 4 main ones on the outside and not making a million alliances with people... give me your honest opinion
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Ok so I was informed that there is a girl alliance with Amber, Sandra, Tonya, Cassie, and Beyonce. Lori was in it, but she informed me this with Tonya and Sandra having a f2 and Cassie and Amber having a f2 so i'm not so sure about Cassie being in it cause I think the info will be run back to them. I support strong women.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:11 pm

omg I just checked she sent me the same message.... yikes. Not sure how to handle that information
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:12 pm

She said Tonya is dangerous and she plays everyone. The only person she is loyal to is Sandra so if we win HOH, we have to take her out.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:14 pm

have you watched the Netflix movie yet? I bet it's most likely the comp for today
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:18 pm

No. I think we should work with Viola cause she was gonna backdoor Tonya and it failed.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:21 pm

I agree. How many BBQ bucks do you have? We should look at maybe combining our bucks at some point to go fo the mystery HOH or the coup.. I don't want it in the hands of someone on the other side...

also are you able to watch the Netflix movie before tonight? It's definitely today or tomorrow for that comp!
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:49 pm

I have to turn in my project lol. Um let me check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next