Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:43 am

yeah Tonya has done like the last 20 pages by herself ... you'd be so far in the lead if she wasn't able to compete .. I got maybe another hour in me are you going to bed now? If we had like 3 of us now we'd be able to make good ground since she's going just by herself.
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:45 am

Yeah I’m really tired but maybe I can get another hour in or so
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:48 am

just let me know in here when you're going to sleep first before you go please lol then I'll go a little bit longer by myself or at least try to
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:45 am

So I’ve been thinking and we’re not going to catch on to Sandra. But if we all add our coins together we can buy the coup d’etat. It’s only one in stock and between everyone we should probably have the amount. With that we can take over the hoh and remove the two noms and put up who we want
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:28 am

Do u think we should go for co-Hoh instead? Way cheaper and we can still get one of them out and still have money to save up for things etc what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Good morning. I passed out, but I’m gonna write as many on Viola’s thread. I did a lot yesterday before I gave up, but Tonya and Sandra were up all night and I am surprised. I think Levi or Jay are coming back to the game which is good cause both of them will go after Sandra and Tonya
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:01 pm

I like this coup D’etat idea. It’s 700 BBQ plus Viola will not catch up unfortunately, but I think we should go for the Coup D’etat
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Caillous is probably coming back tonya has been spamming his thread like crazy and unless I miscounted I think he’s way ahead
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:06 pm

I just saw it too. I wish Dom would of stayed only because she would go after Sandra and Tonya cause she stated she was going after them even though she was in the girl alliance. Caillou will stay with Tonya and Sandra. Looks like we have to go for Coup D'etat. I like Viola's plan. The person who comes back gets safety.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:13 pm

I feel like the CO-HOH might be smarter... it's only 300 so we'll have extra money, and we can still control a nomination! The coup we're basically spending all our money and if Tonya wins veto we'd be wasting a coup to get out like Amber or someone weaker.

Is the plan to use the coup to get out Tonya? In that case she just can't win veto... so I think a DPOV (500) or co-HOH (300) might be smarter and would still do the trick. Idk what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:20 pm

So Beyonce quit the game Sad and she sent me a message basically admitting the girls alliance is real... Lori made it. She said Tonya/Sandra are an unbreakable final 2 that need to be split up or they're gonna win the game. She said If Caillou comes back he's just gonna work with those 2 (duh) - Said Sandra is playing everyone, and amber is at the bottom of the girls alliance and they want her out soon. She basically said me, courage, viola, Eli (LOL) are on the outside and seems like Cassie is doing something in the middle, but if people don't make a move soon they will steamroll

So that really stinks because Beyonce was a number that would vote out those 2, but I still believe in us 4.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:31 pm

guys here's the other issue... if we use the COUP this round they could just use the DPOV right after and we wasted all that money... I think the best idea might be (depending on how much money we all have)

use co-HOH...
if they use the DPOV to take Tonya or whoever off we pool money again and buy the other DPOV to put another one of them up.

Either way we should probably try flushing money from them soon because I'm sure Caillou/Tonya/Sandra can afford the coup just between the 3 of them they've won a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:06 pm

I actually like this plan. What I’m thinking is if we do CO-HOH, we should give it to Eli or I then whoever is otb, we can go for DPOV and give to whoever is otb and that person makes a move on eviction night and put up Tonya. I’m sad Beyoncé left. She would of toke out the trio. Yes I said trio cause of Caillou. I seriously hope Cassie and Amber realize they’re at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:07 pm

I actually meant OR if someone is otb that we go for DPOV
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Okay we'll need to come up with a plan very soon then because the HOH ends in 50 minutes and then nominations are probably 30 minutes after that and we'll have to activate co-HOH around then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage   This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Viola, Eli, Buddy & Courage
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next