Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor

Go down 
+2
Plastique Tiara
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 pm

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction. This time you are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 12 hours to vote starting in 1 hour from now aka vote by 11:45am EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The 2 Houseguests with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 4 nominees and the 2 HOHs are not able to vote.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Good evening house guests!!!

So umm... Idk what to say, but I really appreciate it if you'd vote to keep me in this house I love you
I've been quarantined for so long, I'd been feeling bored and lonely for a long time
But being in this house, I've been having so much fun, and I don't want my journey to end just yet Smile

If you have any questions or something you want to talk about, you can always reach out to me in PMs
I'll be more than happy to answer and clarify anything

I love you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:14 pm

Hey Everyone! 

I love how in 1 day a house gets flipped..things change so quick due to inaccurate information. 
I will be honest.  I love playing this game and I have loved building relationships in my DMS. Every person who has talked to me knows I am genuine and trustworthy. Don't evict me just yet I don't want my time to be over . I STILL want to get to know more people and play in comps 

This has definitely made my quarantine more enjoyable!!

Please reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions!!

Also It sucks I'm up with people who I like 😔😔
Back to top Go down
Fat Thor

Fat Thor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:26 pm

Chile I don’t know what the hell is going on, but I ask that you all keep me in here for a little bit longer! I don’t even know why imma target I ain’t won not one damn competition hell I fucking suck. Just want you all to know tho I’m not coming after any of you so when you’re voting take that into consideration!

But I had a wonderful time playing this game with you guys and I wouldn’t have it any other way! If it’s my time to go then that’s fine....You are all wonderful people and it’s unfortunate the whole ambiance of the house completely changed the last few days! Would’ve loved to talk to you guys more!

If you wanna talk feel free to shoot me a dm I’m always nice!

peace & blessings y’all 🤪
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 am

Hi, know the meta of this, and early votes are what I need to stay, I know I'm probably fucked but chile whatever

I think I've made my targets clear, I'm going after the quiet people, the people who dont wanna be here, the people who arent play, the people who arent increasing our pot

Not going after anybody who votes today, so umm please dont vote me

That's it

P.S: I've only gotten one dm so far after the veto ceremony, saying "Hey I'm voting you out just because you didnt play in PoV" but honestly, if that's your reasoning for voting me out, because i made a small slip-up thinking that we were done with live challenges, especial now we've narrowed the cast a bit, and the HoH wasn't live, and unless I missed it (which i probably did) there was no where that said this would be a live one, than just ugh. I'll be blunt and say that, yeah that really hurts, especially with it boiling down to "You made one mistake, I am going to invalidate the rest of your game, and vote solely on said mistake." Egg on my face for making a slip up, and if you wanna use that as your sole reason to get me out than just whatever, dont care for you.

Shit happens ig, probably should have waited until after Sequester to do this but TBH I didnt even think PoV would be done by now by the time I turned that show on. Late to campaign party, I know a lot of you already have your votes in. If i leave I will be bitter as you have lovely testicles LOL I don't wanna leave before people like Tahni 🤣

Eh vote for me to stay
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:51 pm

Crazy vote coming up
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. I am also going to revise my Executive Decision because it might be too lenient tbh.

Those people are: Rayven-Symoné, Lena Luthor & Rihanna. Yay Tahni voted.

Now for the vote. I am unbiased of course but when I see people pour heart and soul into my game, I can't help have a little sadness in my heart. I want to say before I announce the vote that all 4 of you have been a pleasure to have. I know this is the same thing I told the last group but it still applies, this is another heartbreaker.

The first person saved with 2 votes against them is

Spoiler:

Congratulations, you are safe.

The first person evicted with 6 votes to evict is

Spoiler:

We are left with

Spoiler:

The next person evicted with 3 votes is *clutches pearls*

Spoiler:

Which means with 2 votes to evict,
Spoiler:

Very sorry to see you 2 leave. Hope you had fun in your short time with us, thank you for joining. Please come back and watch the rest of the game unfold, you will be missed.

The rest of you, I will see you at 8:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge. We will only have 1 challenge tonight. I had made a mistake when making the schedule because the HOH is too long to have the POV tonight. You will want to be here on time though.
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:07 pm

WOOOWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Good game Y'all.  
See you on finale night!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Saoirse Ronan has returned to the house after being cleared from her virus
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:12 pm

Cent wrote:
WOOOWWWWWW

Yup. Fessy has people right where he needs them🤣🤣
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Plastique Tiara VS Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Astrid VS Fat Thor Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1