Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your ninth vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 12 hours to vote starting in 1 hour from now aka vote by 11:30am EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The  Houseguest with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 2 nominees and the HOH are not able to vote.

You can only start voting in 1 hour from now so as of 11:30pm EST

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:30 pm

I will now go restrict Oprah and Cent from the forum and I will also remove DM access from Cent, Oprah, Keith & Ikea Start the Car Lady.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:43 pm

Hello again, House Guests.

It’s a new eviction cycle and not much has changed. Another stab at two amazing players and I find myself on the block again, this time next to Ikea.

If you vote to keep me in this game, I will continue going after my targets which I made clear last time around. My dms are always open if you want to talk. I don’t want my game to end here, but I respect your decision either way. It’s too late in the game to not make the decision that is best for you down the road. Peace tongue
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:03 pm

Hello again again houseguests

Me and the block are a cute couple and we do not deserve to be broken up yet. Obviously my last plea of targeting the inacs don't work too well here, you guys have all fought and earned it to make it here, so I know it's time to shift my game around and target some threats.

Hope you keep me safe this week. You guys see and know I'm a very easy target for people to go after, and if you're afraid of me coming after you, I can't compete in the next HoH anyway, and I don't plan on going after anyone who's voting this week LOL

Dm's aren't open
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 3:23 am

Just waiting on a few votes
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:04 am

Hi I still can’t dm but the last few votes should keep me and yeah
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:40 am

Time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: NO ONE. WOOOOHOOO YOU ALL VOTED CONGRATS

Now for the vote

By a vote of 6-5 (oooh a nail biter)

Lizzie McGuire

You

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 8:30pm EST tonight for your next Head of Household challenge
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:42 am

Thank you Arisa and HGs for letting me play alongside all of you. Best of luck moving forward!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:43 am

Jury

Lizzie McGuire, you are the SECOND jury member. Astrid used her posts to buy herself a spot on the jury so you will join her in the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
By a vote of 6-5 (oooh a nail biter)

https://streamable.com/ts4c1j

What a fucking ride. Lizzie you were great and I had an absolute time playing with you, sorry one of us had to go <3 <3 <3 <3

Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Also can you open dms now. I miss talking to these beautiful bitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Lizzie McGuire VS Ikea Start the Car Lady Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1