Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:50 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Oprah & Keith, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Ikea Start the Car Lady should use the Power of Veto on you.

Ikea Start the Car Lady, you have until 12:00am EST (10 minutes from now) tonight to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:52 pm

Well, Obviously I would love it if you used the veto on me. It sucks being on the block twice in a row, and 4 times total this whole game. I havent had anyone to save me but myself, and I think I have shown that I love playing this game, and I am playing with my whole heart. I respect any decision you make, and would love if you chose to take me off.
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:53 pm

Please do whats best for your game <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:00 am

I need your decision Ikea
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:04 am

I'm not sure if Ikea is writing us a love letter but she is not even on the forum anymore sksks I'm about to cry lol
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:05 am

welp lmao
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:05 am

maybe technical difficulties? lol
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

MY INTERNET CUT OUT

NOT USING IT
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Yeah I mean I put deadlines so we have the ball rolling, but I would hate to have to make a decision right now. Hurry girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady   Power of Veto Ceremony #14 - Ikea Start the Car Lady Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1