Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Amber & Buddy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Amber & Buddy Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Only the Hosts, Amber & Buddy have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:00 pm

hii <3
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:46 pm

ahhh I didn't know this was made, hiii!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:49 pm

ahh I wanted to work with you in the comp but you weren't responding lmao i'm glad we started talking but I wish we did a bit earlier. I think we def need each other
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:55 pm

I completely agree, I feel bad, my homework was literally taking me away from this as well . How do you feel about Courage winning?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:56 pm

I like courage he’s so nice. Are you good with him?
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:03 pm

I am, Courage is a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:03 pm

do you want to make a deal right now if either of us go up we 100% have each other's vote? You have my vote no matter who you go up next to if you go up. I'm serious about us needing each other and working until the end!!
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm

Yes, I am fine with that Buddy, you are my ride or die in this game, and I believe/hope that it is reciprocated.

Buddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:08 pm

are you not talking to anyone else? Do you have rooms with people? I don't like that people keep underestimating you!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:11 pm

If you could pick anyone from Courage/Eli/Viola/Tonya to rope in for a final 3 with us who would u pick ? Le'ts rope in that person and make a solid final 3. I think we have to make up some ground for taking so long to work together lmao
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:19 pm

I honestly would feel comfortable with Courage or Eli. Tonya had just reached out to me and she never did the past couple of weeks that we were here.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:20 pm

yeah Tonya i think is trying to make a deal with anyone at this point... ugh I feel bad now because you're being so honest and sweet... can I tell you something that stays between us? As a sign of trust and proof that I want to work with you? Pleaseeee don't repeat anything we talk about in here I really want to get honest about everything since it's so hard to find someone to trust lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:22 pm

But I was the mystery HOH that put you up. I feel soo bad but I want to be honest. I could deny it was me but here's the 100% truth...

I knew one of Tonya/Sandra had to go or they'd run the rest of the game, me and you never talked so I didn't know if you'd be okay voting one of them out, so when I needed a replacement nominee I also knew that putting you up would 1000% ensure that Sandra left. If I put up Viola or Courage or Eli I didn't know if people would start scheming. If we talked like a round before I never would have done that and now I feel bad sdfjhsdkjf but I did know you'd be 10000% safe!!!

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:32 pm

Buddy it is ok!!! I appreciate your honesty, and it is no hard feelings on my end. I am glad that the plan worked and she did end up leaving because that would have sucked for y'all .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Buddy   This room is for Amber & Buddy Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Amber & Buddy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next