Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Viola

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Buddy & Viola Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Only the Hosts, Buddy & Viola have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:07 pm

1- How many posts did Dominique make in that thread? 18
2- How many returning players did she discover? 2
3- How many periods did she put after saying the party is cancelled? 4
4- How many different people posted in the party thread? (Players & Hosts Included)? 10
5- How many different pictures did Dominique post during the party? 4
6- Who liked the initial post? Beyonce
7- How does Dominique spell embarrassed? EMBARAZZED

if ur still trying lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:07 pm

that's what I got I'm 90% sure maybe double check them but it's time sensitive so maybe not
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:23 pm

Heyyy
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Did Tonya say anything about if she's using it or not? I'm assuming she will.. Sandra knew her butt was on the line and picked Tonya over anyone meaning she trusts her enough knowing that she's a comp beast to assume she'll use it on her. I'm hoping she doesn't... but if she does what do you think for renom?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:27 pm

don't give Tonya a name for who you would put up as renom... if you give her a name and it's someone she doesn't care about she'll definitely use it, just be like "I have no idea" hopefully she's closer with someone, is worried about them going up and gets spooked and doesn't use it .. ugh this stinks
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:42 pm

Okay so I'll be honest with what I think your best move is. Tonya is using it on Sandra which is so annoying but whatever. Sandra is probably going to come for you now if she gets HOH (probably will be me and you on the block together LOL) if you don't talk to Lori I really think Lori is your best move for renom because I know she basically does whatever Sandra wants, and if Lori gets HOH Sandra will be controlling it. I think your best play here for your game is re-nomming Lori and trying to make a truce with Beyonce. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 11:03 pm

Okay so I think I’m putting up lori

Buddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 11:05 pm

as far as the group you wanted put together...what do u think about me - you - cassie - courage? I feel like we are all kind of on the outside of things and could do some damage together.

I have a bad feeling almost everyone outside that group could be all together lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:17 pm

this is what Lori sent me on her way out...

Well there is a girls alliance with Beyoncé, Sandra, Tonya, Cassie and Amber. Sandra and Tonya have an unbreakable final 2 and are playing everyone in the house. Getting rid of me was a big mistake for your game cause I would help you
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 pm

Omg congrats!!!! Are you thinking of using it?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:02 pm

If you’re gonna save someone I think courage would be good he could be roped in with us, and just hope I’m not the renom ... I don’t think I would be but it might be a good play
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Please I’m so bad at is I don’t even be checking the thread. Tonya just made it so obvious where she really stands because she refused to nominate Sandra but “it’s one of the few people who talks to her”
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:48 pm

Who do u wanna evict between the two? Your call but I do know courage has mentioned wanting to work with you. I wanna vote with you though so tell me how you’re leaning
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:51 pm

I feel like I owe jay since he used the POV on me when I was otb. I promised I would return the favor however before the renom I promised courage I would save him so I really don’t know. It’s not a good position to be in djfjfkf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Viola
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next