Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blossom & Robbie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Only the Hosts, Blossom & Robbie have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Hey there friend!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Oh wait, here it is! Lol it’ll be a lot easier to keep track of our messages thru this too so I’m glad we have this now Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Agreed! Now the hosts can have fun in our conversations too!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:10 pm

yessss! haha you pumped up for this veto?? i hope you win. also, wait, i just thought about it, will there only be 1 veto or 2 up for grabs since there are two pairs of noms?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 pm

I’m not too sure to be honest. I thought it was only one veto but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:33 pm

yeah, actually, since both you and Miss Steak, and then both set of noms are the only veto players, i do think it'll only be one veto up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:34 pm

So there’s at least a 2/3 chance a nominee will be saved.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:36 pm

exactly. i hope you or big miss steak can win it so they stay the same and y'all don't have to nom anyone else. also, just to let you know, as far as your noms go, if they stay the same, i'm leaning towards shego only bc she hasn't reached out to me at all, whereas Madison has. what would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:49 pm

I’m pretty much on the same boat. Shego can go since she still hasn’t really reached out to me in a meaningful way whereas Madison has.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:22 pm

ok, that's great. i'm glad we're on the same page. btw, i know it's convenient for me to work with you since you're in power, but i hope you know that i am sticking with you throughout this game. Actions speak louder than words, so I have every intention of showing you that Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Aw thank you Blossom I appreciate that. I can tell who is sincere and who isn’t and I just get good vibes from you. But thanks for the assurance nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:41 pm

of course!! the feelings are 100% mutual. also, im wondering about eviction. are we evicting one person per pair of noms or it's just whichever two people get votes that goes home?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:53 pm

I think it’s the two people with the most votes
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:18 pm

yeah i figured haha. i still think if that's the case that shego would go. i've also heard Lucas' name for the other person so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next