Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

Fessy's Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:55 pm

okay keith !!! i see you!!!! after me leaving he must have felt his seat get hot with having the immunity power!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:57 pm

The change of pictures tonight is sending me.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Fessy, I am glad you were looking out for Keith. I was, too. He wasn't a part of Lucky 7 but in my DR I swore I would always try to save him and Stacia. He is good people.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Some one told him i was talking smack abt him....ahem... and he came back at me super hard ...i was like keith chill i am not against u in this game... then keith goes i guess ill wait till u prove it.... and then i won hoh he was like i guess u werent talking smack lol
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:01 pm

All I know is I was told Keith voted me out too lmao
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:01 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
The change of pictures tonight is sending me.

I'm waiting to see if you and Eric join us lol
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Alright! So, I know who did vote for me since Fessy didn't. I may have even alienated some folks because I was straight up when asked who I was voting for when they were trying to backdoor you through me.

Fessy you could have given me the 7-3 vote out of loyalty if nothing else. I never really trusted Joe because he came to me when convenient while you came in early & I showed you (and the DR-production)I was with you when everyone else was not.

No worries Production- I'm not saying what I said! lol
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:03 pm

arisa can me and stacia expose our identies in the pm ....someone wants to really know who i am Wink
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Eric will not be changing his photo this evening. 😁
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Fessy wrote:
arisa can me and stacia expose our identies in the pm ....someone wants to really know who i am Wink  

I did not ask this! lmao fessy wtf
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
Eric will not be changing his photo this evening.  😁

😁😁😁
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Olivia Pope wrote:
Alright! So, I know who did vote for me since Fessy didn't. I may have even alienated some folks because I was straight up when asked who I was voting for when they were trying to backdoor you through me.

Fessy you could have given me the 7-3 vote out of loyalty if nothing else. I never really trusted Joe because he came to me when convenient while you came in early & I showed you (and the DR-production)I was with you when everyone else was not.

No worries Production- I'm not saying what I said! lol

Olivia if i knew there was anything i can do to keep you i would. i knew the votes were so lopsided and u know i have been the outcast of the house and i thought maybe i can buy myself 1 or 2 more rounds... if its anything i actually was with u
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
Fessy wrote:

I did not ask this! lmao fessy wtf

first u want me to public abt this and now u want me to keep it in the pms....
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:08 pm

lmao are you really trying to set me up like this boy
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Yeah. Your actions say something different. What did evicting me do FOR you? I was no threat to anyone.

So, no...You were not WITH me.

Now I see how to play... It will be REALLY interesting when...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next