Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Fessy's Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:37 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Annalise gives me life tbh.

Same. When she goes off, she goes OFF!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:37 pm

That plea was a hot take.

"God, you people are a flock of ignorant dummies. Save me, please. Kthxbai"
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:38 pm

Her feud with Oprah was the most random mess I have had the pleasure to watch sksks. Lizzie is a sweet person too. Each eviction is sad when its not an inactive
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:39 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Her feud with Oprah was the most random mess I have had the pleasure to watch sksks. Lizzie is a sweet person too. Each eviction is sad when its not an inactive

I'm such a paranoid mess that I swore to god that shit was a diversion to throw me off my eviction lmao
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

I'm such a paranoid mess that I swore to god that shit was a diversion to throw me off my eviction lmao

I am just glad i never get paranoid
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:41 pm

I'm okay with Lizzie going, but she won't. Ms. Keating is gone. As much as Lizzie likes to appear shocked, she is well connected in there.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
I'm okay with Lizzie going, but she won't.  Ms. Keating is gone.  As much as Lizzie likes to appear shocked, she is well connected in there.

Yeah after me n her being hoh she took astrids spot in that group and just fell right in seems like.
Back to top Go down
Queesha

Queesha

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Omg I completely forget to check this now that I’m out of the game. Lol
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:43 pm

Queesha wrote:

HIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Fessy wrote:
Stacia Lang wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

I am just glad i never get paranoid

Fessy's Thread - Page 25 Downlo10
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:45 pm

Queesha wrote:

QUEESHAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:48 pm

why is cent taking it so personal

"?? See this is the bullshit Im talking about. I get dragged for literally breathing! How tf me getting saved gets turned into a dragging feast about me is BEYOND me. Like it makes this game draining and seriously makes me consider leaving. Im over the shit. I've already talk to a couple of people about this exact thing. Y'all don't ever let me have fun, it's always "Let's rag on Cent to take the heat off me" time. And that shit sucks on a personal level. I can never just come on here and joke with everybody bc Im always having to defend myself.
Like y'all make it hard for me not to take it personal bc it's a DAILY thing."

I mean people realizing he is well connected with people that can win comps... imagine how i felt when i got isolated for so long in there.... tough it out thats the position ur in now
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Queeeeeeeesha!!!!!!

And don't buy Cent and the blustering. It's for show. Seriously. He is too smoothe to really get riled like that.

I'm off to bed. Queesha, grab a drink and join in. You were missed.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Annalise is my QUEEN!!! queen
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 09, 2020 4:56 pm

Fessy wrote:
Me and Keith were in an alliance , so were me and joe . I didn’t feel I was close to Keith tho at all ... he made some of the biggest bs excuses. With joe he only gave me info on when I was in trouble which I knew abt regardless lol ... neither one of them told me about lucky 7

Hi everyone. Sorry I’m exhausted and can’t continue reading all this. Stacia.. at first I didn’t think I was the one “leading the charge to get you out.” But now looking back I definitely had a lot of influence. Because I told Lucky 7 I was voting you out and I think I told Foutte 2.0 (I honestly can’t remember if I said who I was voting for until the morning after I had already voted), and Joe the HoH, I was too. So that was like 10 people who could vote that I told. Just to clear the air. I didn’t think I was leading the charge, but looking back I had told like 10 people my vote and said you were a comp beast... which girl you totally are! And I am glad you were able to get a chance to come back in and prove you were a major threat!!

Also... did we find out who told Fessy about lucky 7 yet? Because I want to know. Like SO BAD. And I can’t scroll through all of this to try and figure it out 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next