Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid

Astrid

Fessy's Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:03 pm

I want to know too

LMAOO

FESSY WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT LUCKY 7...?????
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Right?! Like I think the votes are locked in and I just need to know!! I’m not mad it was just such a huge mystery for all of us and I assumed it was Ronan and then later joe. And I usually trust my gut but I just need to know if I was wrong 😂
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:06 pm

JESUS YOU ALL HATE ME SO MUCH AND ARE GIVING ME SO MUCH CREDIT LOL
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Like for my personal game the two biggest mysteries of the season where “Who told Fessy about Lucky 7?” And “Who framed Keith for being the ring leader of stacias eviction?” (Because unless he talked to other people in the house Trying to get you out, which I don’t think he did at all because he went to bed right after he voted, I was the one who said he should vote you out)
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:19 pm

Joe Exotic wrote:

Joe, I definitely didn’t hate you, the two of us had some AMAZING personal conversations, that I truly enjoyed. It was just a game, and none of us were in innocent in any way shape or form! Like even when Stacia left I originally didn’t think I had much to do with it, but after self reflection I knew I had a lot to do with it.

Leaving the game I was able to reflect on my game play a lot, and for some of you it might not be as easy since the game is still really fresh and some hurt might still be there. But reflecting in my own gameplay I was like “Wow I was really cruel to Ronan, when she couldn’t defend herself” and that’s not like me AT ALL and I felt extremely bad for how I had treated and acted towards her due to game.

It’s a game online, and you can say a joke online (like Oprah did The first day) and it could be read wrong just the slightest way and it could rub someone the wrong way, like I believe happened with Annalise, and it was just a lot of miscommunication! The online part made it hard to read, you know if you didn’t put an “LoL” at the end people couldn’t tell if you were joking or serious.

Miscommunication was super common for me, especially late at night when I got tired so I definitely read things wrong, or interpreted things wrong.

At the end of the day I don’t hate anyone, and I really hope if someone does hate me for anything in the game, with time they can learn to love me because I’m not a bad person, just like I know none of you are! and I know there are some people, like you, that I felt I had a great personal connection with!

Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Snorlax wrote:
Fessy wrote:
Me and Keith were in an alliance , so were me and joe . I didn’t feel I was close to Keith tho at all ... he made some of the biggest bs excuses. With joe he only gave me info on when I was in trouble which I knew abt regardless lol ... neither one of them told me about lucky 7

Hi everyone. Sorry I’m exhausted and can’t continue reading all this. Stacia.. at first I didn’t think I was the one “leading the charge to get you out.” But now looking back I definitely had a lot of influence. Because I told Lucky 7 I was voting you out and I think I told Foutte 2.0 (I honestly can’t remember if I said who I was voting for until the morning after I had already voted), and Joe the HoH, I was too. So that was like 10 people who could vote that I told. Just to clear the air. I didn’t think I was leading the charge, but looking back I had told like 10 people my vote and said you were a comp beast... which girl you totally are! And I am glad you were able to get a chance to come back in and prove you were a major threat!!

Also... did we find out who told Fessy about lucky 7 yet? Because I want to know. Like SO BAD. And I can’t scroll through all of this to try and figure it out 😂😂

You’re all good in my book I love you
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:28 pm

Snorlax wrote:
Joe Exotic wrote:

Joe, I definitely didn’t hate you, the two of us had some AMAZING personal conversations, that I truly enjoyed. It was just a game, and none of us were in innocent in any way shape or form! Like even when Stacia left I originally didn’t think I had much to do with it, but after self reflection I knew I had a lot to do with it.

Leaving the game I was able to reflect on my game play a lot, and for some of you it might not be as easy since the game is still really fresh and some hurt might still be there. But reflecting in my own gameplay I was like “Wow I was really cruel to Ronan, when she couldn’t defend herself” and that’s not like me AT ALL and I felt extremely bad for how I had treated and acted towards her due to game.

It’s a game online, and you can say a joke online (like Oprah did The first day) and it could be read wrong just the slightest way and it could rub someone the wrong way, like I believe happened with Annalise, and it was just a lot of miscommunication! The online part made it hard to read, you know if you didn’t put an “LoL” at the end people couldn’t tell if you were joking or serious.

Miscommunication was super common for me, especially late at night when I got tired so I definitely read things wrong, or interpreted things wrong.

At the end of the day I don’t hate anyone, and I really hope if someone does hate me for anything in the game, with time they can learn to love me because I’m not a bad person, just like I know none of you are! and I know there are some people, like you, that I felt I had a great personal connection with!

Snorlax, I loved our conversations, and you'll see from my DR how amazing I thought you are.

After reading/skimming a lot of these threads, it seems very personal unfortunately lol, like holy shit...

Arisa, I don't wish to share my twitter handle with anyone anymore tbh. It's my personal handle/has my real life shit on it, and I don't feel comfortable sharing it with anyone in the game at this point. ALL LOVE THO Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:40 pm

Joe you don't have to share anything you don't want to share. Everyone is harmless and I don't think anyone hates you for real but you don't have to share it.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:58 pm

Joe Exotic wrote:
Snorlax wrote:
Joe Exotic wrote:

Snorlax, I loved our conversations, and you'll see from my DR how amazing I thought you are.

After reading/skimming a lot of these threads, it seems very personal unfortunately lol, like holy shit...

Arisa, I don't wish to share my twitter handle with anyone anymore tbh. It's my personal handle/has my real life shit on it, and I don't feel comfortable sharing it with anyone in the game at this point. ALL LOVE THO Wink I love you

Jooeeee Sad I just wanna know who you are though! We aren't scary I promise
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:59 pm

Snorlax wrote:
Like for my personal game the two biggest mysteries of the season where “Who told Fessy about Lucky 7?” And “Who framed Keith for being the ring leader of stacias eviction?” (Because unless he talked to other people in the house Trying to get you out, which I don’t think he did at all because he went to bed right after he voted, I was the one who said he should vote you out)

I don't think anyone thought Keith was a ring leader in getting stacia out. It was just known that he voted her out.
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Catching up on all these threads and wow. 😂 I too am waiting to hear who told Fessy about Lucky 7. That changed the whole game!

Also Joe we all love you! I don’t think anyone hates you, everyone says things in the heat of the moment! I would really like to meet my buddy but I’d accept it you wish not to give it away. I love you
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Astrid wrote:
Stacia Lang wrote:
Oh snap Astrid has the TEA

Well she did  tell me early in the game a bit about herself In DMs matched the person on twitter

If she is who I think she is....she is not the type of person to Eff with lol

Was this when you thought I was Myriam?!

For the record, I am someone you don't want to eff with anyway Wink (jk im harmless af -- but intense sometimes, I guess)
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Saoirse the only bad thing about you is your questionable tastes at times :p
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:08 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Saoirse the only bad thing about you is your questionable tastes at times :p
\

I HAVE MY OPINIONS OKAY lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:13 pm

I've also just woken up from a delicious nap.

JOE, IF YOU DO NOT SHARE YOURSELF WITH US I WILL BURN THIS BARN TO THE GROUND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Hangout-
Jump to: