Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:36 am

yeah i am getting those vibes too sadly
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:43 am

Outcasts on week one, perfect!

After this round we need to go back and reevaluate everything
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:51 am

i agree, i think we need to just get back on the same page!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:58 am

Do we have any idea where anyone stands for sure on the vote?
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:36 pm

Hey I just woke up! Honestly this vote was crazy I just know I voted for Shego to go we need to figure this out for sure
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Doja was telling me that you were being blamed for the Crazy 8 alliance. We need to make sure you’re safe. How do you feel about the others in the house?
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:24 pm

100% i am being blamed and 100% steak is blaming me for not voting doja out like I said which isn't true. She created a big alliance to rally troops and wants to pin this vote on me when i told you and others I was leaning towards shego anyways
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:26 pm

Yeah she tried to make me feel bad about voting out Shego but I thought I made it clear that was always my intention. Why would I boot her nomination instead of my own?
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:27 pm

right that makes no sense! plus that was better for you and steak is just mad nobody played her game in the vote
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:28 pm

She must really hate the Lucas voters because if one of them switched to Doja she would have been out. So she can’t even be mad.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Exactly she should be mad at them!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Period.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm

But I really appreciate you for the tie break vote, I think that was a great move to make!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:38 pm

No problem. Just like Steak isn’t playing anyone else’s game, I’m not playing anyone else’s game. I made it clear my target was Shego and I planned to stick with that.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:39 pm

Yes 100%! I am gonna try my best to gun for this next HOH too!

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next