Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:44 pm

I appreciate that 100% Robbie! And I know I am literally PRAYING this veto twist works in our favor cause I want us both to make it out of this week safe
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. Steak is sick for doing this. I normally hate when production throws in a random twist but I appreciate this one and hopefully it’s something that’ll help out. Imagine if Steak wins and she has to use it or something.

Good luck in this veto! I’m rooting for you or Doja to win!
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Right that is what I am hoping for she gets a must use veto HAHAHA and thank you Robbie!! Hopefully one of us can pull out this win!

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Okay so I think this all worked out good for us!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:23 pm

Yep! I still cannot believe she nominated Madison of all people.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Yeah that wheel! I was just checking in to see if you locked in your vote yet? I just really wanna solidify 8 locked votes so this isn't a tie breaker HAHA
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:31 pm

I haven’t voted yet but you know I got you.

That wheel honestly is the worst thing to ever happen. I wonder how long it took her to get her ideal nominations.

Bayleigh Dayton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Honestly that was so stressful!! she was probably doing so much work to make that wheel but steak is for sure a character LMAO
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:35 pm

She makes me want to ban steak from my kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Fr LOL! Has anyone told you anything about this vote? Campaigning is so much LOL
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:38 pm

I’ve heard campaigning from Madison. She adores you though so she’s kept it cute. Steaky wants you gone obviously.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:40 pm

Obviously yeah we cannot let steak get the best of our alliance or else it won't be good for the rest of us! and yeah madison is so nice :/ but i am glad it wasn't any of us in our group
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:47 pm

Yeah Steak literally posted in the chat she exposed with me/Jason/Theodora and asked us to vote against you. Mess.
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:48 pm

Lord fr LOL, just lmk when you lock in your vote! it will definitely relieve a lot of stress for our group to just all lock in early!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm

For sure!

I bet eviction gets posted tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh   This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Bayleigh
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next