Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Nick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:53 pm

nah, she's safe since she won that veto.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:55 pm

So we have nick jason robbie max hilary theo madison amber s votes I can ask zach if he comes online who else is left?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:14 pm

i hope you have my back next week and moving forward. i know i just put you up, so i understand if you want nothing to do with me, but clearly the people i was loyal to just fucked me over (doja, brenda, etc) so you were right all along and i apologize.

as fasr as the votes, i think that is enough, no? hopefully we can get zach's vote anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:19 pm

yeh I think itll be enough votes as I said earlier I was always down for working with you in this game I just sometime can be a little laid back and that's why I hadn't been checking in as often as I shouldve been. Theres absolutely no hard feelings here we need to stick together because the targets on our backs just go bigger. I hope if you were to win I would see the block again bc you wont see it either!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:33 pm

no, i give you my word from now on that i will NOT be doing that anymore. at this point, we have to team up and take them out because they're gunning for us now. but i give you my word. if you want, we can from an alliance with the people we feel closest to so that we can all be on the same page, be a voting block moving forward, and a force against that side of the house.

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:36 pm

Yeh ok totally down for that. Before can you tell me one thing and I want the truth because I've heard from others I'd respect the truth more. Was I your target to leave this week? I've heard this from someone but idk if I trust them

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:58 pm

I'm ngl, initially, yes only bc of the sh*t that Doja and Brenda were telling me.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Ok that's what I wanted to hear cause that's what I've been told. I appreciate your honesty!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:02 pm

this whole time i've been trying to figure out whether i can trust brenda and doja bc i just felt like they were lying to me, and i was right. i should've trusted my gut, but it is what it is. also, you can ask Robbie, we talked about backdooring Doja in the case that Brenda used her veto on Nicki. I did tell him not to take you off only because I didn't want to nominate someone else, but he told me you are protecting him, so i understood. i really like Robbie, so if you're good with him, then i definitely think that we could band together and do this thing.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:04 pm

I love robbie I'm completely good with that
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:05 pm

I think like its extremely possible for us to do that and I'm actually excited about it

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 pm

me too, i think that we could really get a good group going. good luck in hoh!! this one seems a little tough.

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 pm

thanks it was difficult idk if I was fast enough
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:41 pm

how do you feel with theo?
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:42 pm

I mean shes put me otb before but we've talked more since then so I'm hoping she wont do it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Nick
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next