Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Nick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:00 pm

yeah, i was told that you and robbie told her i was campaigning hard for this hoh.

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:03 pm

honestly I think shes maybe not over the Bayleigh flip that's the only thing I can think of I think that's extremely weird because I dont have a problem with Doja. I think shes playing everyone tbh Sad
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:03 pm

& I definitely never I dont think that's something robbie would say either especially not to doja-
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:37 pm

idk, and i don't know why she would make that up lol it's weird to me
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:38 pm

it just doesnt sit right with me because I genuinely havent spoken to her all day nevermind about the HOH-
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:41 pm

I know that his puts you in a tricky situation and you probably dont know who to believe I get that but if theres anything I can do to prove to you that what shes saying is untrue then ill do it because shes lying on me and its irritating!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:38 pm

sounds good, i don't want to think about anything until Arisa announces it just so that i'm for sure hoh lol but i will definitely get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:59 am

hi so before arisa announces it, i just want to let you know that i put you up on the block, only because i heard it from several people what you did during the hoh. if it's not true, i'm sorry, but i just don't have too much to go off of and i feel like we don't talk to each other that much. i hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:48 am

um ok but you're being played lol
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:57 am

If I was after you in any way I wouldve put you up on the block. It's obvious how much influence doja has on the game she created a final 3 with reggie and Bayleigh just to try secure his vote how many other people has she done that with in this game? Shes tied to absolutely everyone, I had you're back and if I stay I still will I'm just disappointed Sad

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:58 am

Can I ask who I'm going to be sitting next to?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:18 pm

I understand that, I can’t blame you. Listen, my mind isn’t made up. I’m just doing what I think makes sense. If you win veto, a lot of things can change. And sorry, idk if you saw, but it’s Nicki.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:02 pm

Yeh that's alright idk I just kinda feel like conversations work both ways and at the end of the day I completely excluded you from the list of people I had as options when I was HOH
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:02 pm

So it's a bit of a kick in the teeth if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 5:25 pm

yeah, i definitely understand you and your feelings are valid. if you come after me, i understand, but i just had to base it off of who i've talked to the least. and i get it, it's a two way street, so i'm also at fault for that.

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Nick   This room is for Blossom & Nick - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Nick
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next