Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Doja

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:52 pm

literally!!! and im tired of being stressed out bc of her damn wheels. sksksks

This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 Tenor

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Ahhh them damn wheels lol!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:52 am

girllllllll did you see what steak posted? i'm honestly shook. i know we should take it with a grain of salt, but this is why i was telling you the other day why i was nervous about what the hell was going on for Bayleigh's eviction. omggg

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 am

Chile Nick do too much. I kinda believe it. Did Nick approach you yesterday??
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:57 am

yeah, he did. i thought nick was cool with Bayleigh which is why i was scared to name any names bc it didn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:57 am

i didn't know exactly who was actively pushing to flip the vote, but now i guess we know. smfh.
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:58 am

See, Blossom, you can't trust these people lol. Did he give a reason why he wanted her out?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:03 am

no, i was never told any reasoning behind any votes, but i was just informed that the votes were flipping. it was like a "hey, the majority of the votes are going this way so if you want to be in the majority, this is how you should vote". i'm taking what steak said with a grain of salt, but it's good to know. those messages don't seem like she just made them up. they seem like a copy/paste.

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:05 am

Right. Did he not think Steak would spill the tea??? Lol she is so crazy I kinda love her and am gonna miss her ... but only like 1% haha
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:12 am

lmfaooo she made the house chaotic as f*ck, which is good for the ratings ig. lmao i'm so scared something is going to go down once she's evicted, like the theme of this season is among us so there's obviously an impostor, and BMS is the most likely to be one, so what happens when she's gone? sksksk

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:14 am

I can't wait to find out lol. But girl we GOT to stick together. I hope we all get a reward for getting rid of Steak's imposter ass lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:21 am

i hope so too!! and yes, i promise you i got you. like i said, out of the girls, i feel closest to you. i kinda feel like you don't trust me fully, i'm ngl, but i plan on showing you better than telling you. if i win hoh, you're not touching that block whatsoever.

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:55 pm

Blossom ... psssst ... girl did you vote?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:05 am

hey girly, i just got back on lol sorry im like multitasking responding to people and playing this game with my siblings lol let me respond to the girls before i vote.

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:17 pm

YASSS QUEEN BLOSSOM BOUT TO BE HOH

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Doja
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next