Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:51 pm

It’s hard for me to not take it personally when I literally just did you a favor after you campaigned for me to leave AND voted to evict me.......
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 pm

Like I’m over here trying to tell you that I’m willing to take my chances with you in the end, but at this point I feel like you’re literally just leading me on just to cut me when you get the chance lol just take that into consideration bc I feel like it’s a constant slap in the face what you’ve been doing.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 am

Blossom wrote:
It’s hard for me to not take it personally when I literally just did you a favor after you campaigned for me to leave AND voted to evict me.......

I truly just don't understand, from my perspective, if we wanted Jason out anyway, why it's such a huge deal that the noms were changed. You didn't even "put up" Hilary, it was just by default.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 am

I just think it’s very selfish when I just kept you off the block. do you think I’m overreacting? it’s like I extended an olive branch and you just disregarded it.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:35 am

The sad thing is he’s still telling me how you need to go lmfao
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:42 am

Blossom wrote:
I just think it’s very selfish when I just kept you off the block. do you think I’m overreacting? it’s like I extended an olive branch and you just disregarded it.

I mean I'll own it was selfish. And honestly, yes, a bit being that the target and results were the same.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:43 am

Blossom wrote:
The sad thing is he’s still telling me how you need to go lmfao

At this point I expect nothing different from anyone lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:44 am

you’re better than me lmao
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:47 am

so what is your game plan?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:02 am

Win HOH. I'll happily throw veto to you or help you with veto. At this point it's about getting to the end. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:16 am

I’m over it sksk I’m ngl I was salty af. But it’s a game. I can’t wait for this game to end.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:16 am

But yeah, obviously it comes down to veto. Hope fully you can win HoH and me veto.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:25 am

Did you see Max’s post in 10/10 vision Skskks should we say or you think it’s a bad idea? lmao
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:27 am

Blossom wrote:
I’m over it sksk I’m ngl I was salty af. But it’s a game. I can’t wait for this game to end.

That's understandable lol, I was trying to look out for myself and I ended up making everyone feel bad instead. And yeah, this game is exhausting lmao.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 am

Blossom wrote:
Did you see Max’s post in 10/10 vision Skskks should we say or you think it’s a bad idea? lmao

I feel like we should just keep quiet sksks, I'm over game for the night lmfaooo

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next