Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #1 Empty
PostSubject: Round #1   Round #1 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:33 pm

The game started with a bang. We just came off a rather slow paced season. A lot of inactives made it a bit on the boring side until the jury hit, but not this season. Everyone for the most part registered early & were actually active right away. So much so that people who took a couple hours to show up were labeled inactives by Doja sksks. Girl needed a xanax to calm down a bit. Not everyone was waiting on Twitter for the move in info <3. I like the energy though.

First HOH is the token pick a leader type of challenge. We have a variation of these for the first HOH every season.

Wait let me backtrack a minute & lets talk about MISS STEAK sksksk. Yes she's 100% an impostor/saboteur & her winning the first HOH was not something I actually predicted. Sure we told her to try and win a challenge, but I didn't expect it to be the first. They legit gave HOH to a steak with a purse LOL you can't make that shit up but ratings would be thriving if this was televised.

Bayleigh ends up being the Katrina of the season & jumps on making an 8 person alliance right away. I get the feeling she didn't really brief all the members on the conception of this room skksks but she barely took ownership of it which is hilarious. Patrick Star is already shaping up to have a different path this season, which is fun, I like to see returning players change, evolve, whatnot.

John going around trying to figure out everyone is annoying. GIRL why am I hosting a mystery game if you just gonna play detective day 1? Calm your nipples & just enjoy the ride.

HOHs went for inacitves at first which is a given usually. This cast is so active I bet it was hard to pick 4. The 8 person alliance screwed the pooch when they made MISS Steak know they were protecting Tiffany. Now shes on a warpath to break that shit up & is all offended they tried to tell her what to do. The funny part is I can tell Gabby wants to be a player now. I can see her game hat on & she has those sights on Doja.

The Steak wins Veto. Again, totally preventable since she didn't even get a perfect score but here we are. She uses it to save her volunteer pawn Yoda only to try & backdoor Doja. All hell broke loose, Miss Steak made an even bigger alliance & there's messy going on everywhere.

In the end it was 6-5-5, Doja stayed, Steak was mad, everything was funny af <3. I do love Justin so I was sad to see Lucas go, but I think he was too busy for it right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #1   Round #1 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Ranking after round #1

22- Lucas Dell: He got the most votes & was perceived as not caring. Yes he was busy & late to arrive but I also saw others mention how he was just going to play video games till POV the round he was nominated & they saw that as him not trying.

21- Shego: She was voted out too but I saw people actually wanting her to stay. I feel she would have survived a normal round or just 1 evicted.

20- Connor McGregor: Right at first I thought he was actually doing well. You had Miss Steak trying to save him & he seemed chill. Then I started reading private rooms & DRs. We soon find out Chris was up to his old Slimm BB tricks overplaying & pitting people against him over it. I feel bad cuz I want to see him do well, but here we are. Everyone wants him out except the impostor sksksk.

19- Big Miss Steak: A whole ass mess. She put a huge target on her back. She's playing the impostor role great, but she's not going to last going off like that sksksk.

18- Hilary Banks: Not sure what Hilary did to these people. Apparently she thought you could vote 2 people for the HOH comp & it freaked people out. They are being pretty mean for no reason about her too. Leave Hilary alone. I hope she can get herself out of this mess.

17- Doja Cat: She's not playing awful since she managed to stay after all that, but she's being messy, dramatic & turning people off her. It will bite her in the ass, but for now she has strong enough ties to have votes on her side, but it was close af.

16- Simba: I forget Simba is here right now, but this is probably a good sign for this cast.

15- Zach Rance: I see him more than Simba, he's not on any radars, but he's also not very active so far compared to the rest. I don't have a good read on him or his game. I feel like he will be easy to throw on the block.

14- Tiffany Pollard: Similar to Zach, she's more messy & has allies that are protecting her though. She will have to step it up before she becomes a liability to them though. They already caught lots of heat for protecting her & she hasn't done much to repay it.

13- Reggie Rocket: I feel like Reggie is in the middle but not in the best way. I feel like she would be the first middle casualty so this literally puts her in the middle of the ranking just based on logic. She will need to solidify bonds so people want to have her around when the time comes to choose.

12- Madison Pettis: She probably should be lower but she got 0 votes & then started being included in plans the minute she survived. We shall see.

11- Max: Max seems to be closest to Steak which is not a good thing lmao, but for now they seem to be comfortably in the middle not making many waves & not being mentioned by many.

10- Nicki Minaj: I feel like out of the Doja/Brenda/Nicki/Bayleigh/Tiffany crew she is more active than Tiffany but she's not at the top of that alliance. I think she would be an early jury boot if the trend continues in her case.

9- Blossom: A bit like Max but Blossom is in more rooms & seems more social so I think she would be able to survive better than Max at this point. Def a player choose the middle comfort, dabbing on both sides.

8- Amber Martinez: Jake is doing really well blending in this season & appearing like an innocent lamb. Amber isn't doing much but is active enough to flower her social gardens.

7- Nick Jonas: Probably should be higher but I'm being a prophet here, boy is mingling too much & it will blow up in his face soon. I love his energy though <3.

6- Theodora Crain: I know this betch can kick it up a notch when she will need to, but right now she's playing very shy. I don't know if this cast/game will eat her up or if she'll thrive. I've very puzzled by the first round because I'm used to the bad bitch dominating gameplay. Too early to call yet.

5- Bayleigh Dayton: Bayleigh is extremely well connected. Some things started blowing up in her face but she seems to have people behind her petting her letting her know it will all be ok. I can see her making it far if she stops making 8 people alliances.

4- Jason Genao: Maybe this is bias cuz he makes me laugh so much, but I love Jason. So happy they joined this season & hope they become a regular <3. He's so charming I can see him having a sort of Tyler Durden magnet to him that people will just want to protect him even if they should get his ass out.

3- Robbie Mercer: Robbie got voted as the main HOH so clearly he's doing well, but this could all blow up on him. Steak isn't happy, she's an impostor & can really fuck with him.

2- Brenda Meeks: Brenda is doing really well because nothing she's involved with is being blamed on her. Everyone is linking her to Doja & Bayleigh but they are all like FUCK DOJA, <3 Brenda. It's like they don't even notice she's part of it.

1- Baby Yoda: He's everywhere, he's almost everyone's number 1 so this will not last but for now <3

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Round #1
Page 1 of 1