Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Imposter got Arisa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Imposter got Arisa Empty
PostSubject: Imposter got Arisa   Imposter got Arisa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Y'all I think we got another Imposter who clipped Arisa's wings! She's been MIA for 14 hours, with no sign of the other co-hosts. She dead y'all.

Blossom and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

Imposter got Arisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imposter got Arisa   Imposter got Arisa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:41 pm

Plsssss I’m like werent noms due almost an hour ago 😂

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Imposter got Arisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imposter got Arisa   Imposter got Arisa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:43 pm

Sksksk not Blossom being mad at the pic Arisa used and kidnapping her!!! Did you use your ice breath to freeze her, Blossom?? Girl we know you got powers sksksk. You get Bubbles and Buttercup to help???

Blossom, Theodora Crain and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Imposter got Arisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imposter got Arisa   Imposter got Arisa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
Sksksk not Blossom being mad at the pic Arisa used and kidnapping her!!! Did you use your ice breath to freeze her, Blossom?? Girl we know you got powers sksksk. You get Bubbles and Buttercup to help???

OMG I didn't think about that! Blossom girl where you hid the body?!

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Imposter got Arisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imposter got Arisa   Imposter got Arisa EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Doja Cat wrote:

sksksk that’s what she gets for doing me dirty with that pic 😂😂

Theodora Crain, Brenda Meeks, Doja Cat, Amber Martinez and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imposter got Arisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imposter got Arisa   Imposter got Arisa Empty

Back to top Go down

Imposter got Arisa
Page 1 of 1