Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max

Go down 
+4
Amber Martinez
Baby Yoda
Blossom
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:15 am

Max wrote:
Baby Yoda wrote:
Next person who says that loses my jury vote, brenda, and nicki's, since you noobs just love to group us a monolith.

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 Depositphotos_123690896-stock-illustration-zipped-mouth-smiley
I love you

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:17 am

Baby Yoda wrote:
Houseguests,

What an exciting game it's been. Very solid final 6, congrats to you all!

Amber, I showed you loyalty with my hoh Razz but I guess I underestimated how convincing Snakey mentioning I have Nicki and Brenda's jury votes is lmfao? Madison and Robbie hate me, are we going to conveniently forget that? Because I will definitely have the comp wins to even get to final 2? Idk I think this wasn't super well thought out Sad It's pretty sad you're doing Snakey's dirty work out of anyone left. Really bro... The girl who nominated you next to Doja because she was overaligned and working everyone? The girl who has been caught in a million lies hahahaha. Anyways... idk what to tell you. Razz You're not playing to win, and maybe I can relate because I did the same. Not mad at all or any hard feelings on my end. You were fun to talk to Smile I literally dm'd Arisa when you won either I'm going or Snakey's going tonight hahahah.

SNAKEY BB! I think you're actually mad at me.....and I think you should stop saying you aren't. It's okay for you to be upset and I hope you can move on in due time for your own sake. Sorry if you don't like the nickname 'snakey', I wasn't trying to be mean lol, all jokes.

Max, you've been rude/annoying since using your quarantine power. In the nicest way possible, stop it

Theo, hahaha, no chance at my vote. Fakest b*tch :*

Jason, ur a little g!

Hilary, love you always.

Arisa, take me to the jury where I can lament my failure of a game. Razz

give it up, deelishis. y'all act like y'all were ever truly loyal to me when you would have been loyal to each other before me, which was completely fine. I get it. but y'all expected me to do what y'all wanted when you offered me nothing and i was at the bottom of that totem pole lmao.

nobody's mad. i literally have not talked about you since you nominated me except to campaign about how much of a threat you are with the jury.

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:21 am

I still think ur mad but ok maybe I'm wrong, bye!

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Doja Cat, Robbie Mercer and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:22 am

Also don't call me "deelishis" I dont want to be eaten by yo snake *ss Sad Razz
SAVE ME ARISA AND EVICT ME BEFORE SHE TRIES

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Doja Cat, Robbie Mercer and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:24 am

Baby Yoda wrote:
Also don't call me "deelishis" I dont want to be eaten by yo snake *ss Sad  Razz
SAVE ME ARISA AND EVICT ME BEFORE SHE TRIES
Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 Tenor

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:26 am

Did everybody vote? I’m tired lol

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:29 am

Hilary Banks wrote:
Did everybody vote? I’m tired lol
I-

Just say you want me out already damn

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:34 am

Sksksk never that

Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 1:06 am

I tried to wait Incase I had to break tie but if I do it’ll be tomorrow bc I can’t stay up .. gn ppl

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 2:18 am

We have the votes, so let's go ahead with the eviction.

Let me start by saying the following crewmates did not vote & therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household tonight: No one

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

The next person evicted is

Spoiler:

Which means

Spoiler:

You are safe from eviction

We are so sad to see you go. You were a hilarious little baby alien, you made this season much funnier and messier than it would have been without you. Thank you for everything. Happy New Year.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 2:43 am

Bye hate you all Wink

Thanks arisa for being a great host! Billie, Ronan, ♥ Dw baby, dom, you guys did great as well. Adios

Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Doja Cat, Amber Martinez and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 am

bye baby yoda 💕 keep nicki lips warm for me in jury

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 3:04 am

Bye Yoda!! I love you

Congrats Max!
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:59 am

Good game yoda!! & congrats Max
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:28 am

Bye Yoda!!
Congrats Max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Baby Yoda VS Max - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next