Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda

Go down 
+6
Nicki Minaj
Robbie Mercer
Hilary Banks
Nick Jonas
Baby Yoda
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:34 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat crewmates,

Hilary & Nick you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Baby Yoda should use the Power of Veto on you.

Baby Yoda, you have until 11:04pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

The vote will be tonight so stick around everyone.

Thank you

Bayleigh Dayton, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:35 pm

Baby yoda is all ears. Baby yoda also accepts bribes in the forms of cuddles and bbq money. Thanks!

Saoirse Ronan, Amy Schumer, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Nick Jonas, Bayleigh Dayton, Doja Cat and like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Hey Baby Yoda, congrats on your win!!!

Today has been really difficult for me I've had my name dragged through the dirt and I'm not just gonna lay down here tonight without a fight. I would really appreciate if you used the veto on me tonight, I dont think I'm that much of a threat in atm but I do seem to be everyones first option to throw on the block, decreasing your odds of going up and I'm a perfect shield for any one of you. I feel like I breathed and suddenly I'm on the block 2 in a row. Ily yoda you're so cute and I respect whichever decision you make!

Last edited by Nick Jonas on Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Yoda congrats on winning veto! I think you should use the veto on me because no side of the house is working with me yet!! I’m a free agent no alliances no nothing! Please save me and let me join your side!!
If not I’d appreciate your vote in staying in the house. I have a lot more game to play! I’m no target! I haven’t won one competition yet. 😘
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:44 pm

He should keep both of you on the block since technically his name isn’t even Yoda

Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:44 pm

I’m no threat* lol
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:45 pm

Robbie not the time

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:04 pm

Yoda, today please

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:05 pm

This is the veto meeting. As the pov holder, I, Baby Yoda, am about to go on a f*cking power trip. This whole game I have been infantilized. Be afraid, I am a crazy f*cking baby alien. That being said, I am not using the power of veto. Not because I respect Theodora's nominations, but because I am tired of Nick Jonas manipulating and lying to me. Don't call me your best friend and closest ally, when you have kept me IN THE DARK on all of your illicit and mischievous activities.

Blossom, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Nick Jonas bribed me with his BBQ$$ to use the veto, and I was going to, but he's a damn liar. Bye, Priyanka's too good for you, and have a good night

Theodora Crain, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm

where are these activities cause I dont see sh*t???
Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Baby Yoda wrote:
Nick Jonas bribed me with his BBQ$$ to use the veto, and I was going to, but he's a damn liar. Bye, Priyanka's too good for you, and have a good night

omg

Blossom, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

Yall painting me as some mastermind and that's really not je case. It's clearly just to take the target of your own backs.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 pm

GIRL YOU ASKED FOR THEM?????
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 pm

Baby Yoda wrote:
not priyanka is too good for you flfdgjfkls

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next