Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:13 pm

Ahhhh! I made it!!! Yall i swear I wont be THAT messy this time! I WILL win comps and I wont be a target night one.
cheers

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:41 pm

Ok so I think Ive gathered enough information to do some quick rankings with an explanation on the side, because I got time! Lowest-Highest from my liking

Red Fraggle- Is this person a real HG? They are odd!! Like creepy odd! LOLL
Scooby Doo - I dont talk to them.
Stefan Salvatore - I dont talk to them either oop.
Johnny Lawrence- Was he in breakfast club??
Skeeter- I tried but theres no connection..
Adam Sandler- Can he change his profile pic its weird.
Kepner- I havent spoken much with her
Veronica Mars- I havent spoken to her either
Jackie Burkheart - seems like we could have a connection, Ill try to work on her.
Dua Lipa mututal alliance
Madision Beer mututal alliance
Pope - mutual
Michael B Jordan - Mutual
Beast Boy- Hes HOH and seems nice
Jughead- I want him to like me...but hes sticking to his character which I respect.
Hange- a sweetie!!
Robin- I like her, I hope we can work together
Hottie- asked me to make that alliance on pms and it seemed to work?
Rob- I like him alot he gives me thoughtful answers I hope we can officially work together
Zayn- I like him!! I hope our alliance is legit
Christian- so sweet we have the same vibes!!

Hope I got everything..

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm

This is Day 3 I believe and I think I am playing an OK game. I should have been more active in the earlier days but I wanted to stay out of the spotlight. But those are the days alliances form. I dont think I am in anything concrete and its concerning.
These seem like experienced players and it feels like everybody has their guard up. This season definitely is a quieter one in comparison to S6 but its because these players are smart. None of these people would dare start a fight week 1.
SO far I vibe with Rob, Robin, Christian and Hottie. I liked Jughead and Zayn but they are gone.
I want a small group I can work with though. A small group I can trust. There are too many people here for my liking. Fraggle, Scooby and Kepner I feel really far from and I hope I can fix that.
I wish I could have Kelly act out but this seems like a no nonsense group...I guess we will see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:12 am

Madison Dua and SZA alliance confirmed? lol just my thoughts not an official entry. Let’s get more tea outta this truth or dare sesh
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 pm

I really hope I make it!!! Ugh I’m in such a good position in this game and of course I forget to message Johnny!!! So stupid of me! I need to win veto! If not I don’t know what to do I’ll have to campaign my ass off. I have a handful of allies I just hope they save me. If I leave tonight thank you all for a second chance❤I love you

DW and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 11:21 am

Not sure what’s happening I’ve checked in with all the houseguests (I THINK) except for Pope and Johnny. People are telling me I’m safe. But Christian my number 1 is telling I don’t have the votes! And Beast Boy and Rob aren’t telling me much. They are playing a very similar game.
I guess I should rely more on that girls alliance that i trashed in a private room to Hottie. If I stay tonight and win I am going after Old Man Lawrence (I’m not ageist I just don’t like the man) buut if i survive this vote it’s showing me that a lot of people like my game and are trying to talk to me. BUT yesterday made me worried that I am left out of a lot due to the amount of private rooms and diary room sessions this quiet season has already produced...
Imma keep fighting I sent the message “hey looks like I don’t have the votes to stay but I’m rooting for you!!” To like a bunch of irrelevant in my DMS lolll so hopefully that brings me up in their rankings.
But my gut is telling me I’m staying. But you truly never know with this game. (Smh dumbass hottie betting her vote)
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Not me being a hot mess because I’m bored HELP
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Let me say more.
I intentionally put out a fake list made from both liars and people telling the truth in order to weed out suspicions on who voted to keep me and who voted me out.

I feel like Klaus is lying so I outed his vote.
Hottie is sketchy.
Beast boy and Robbie are together and prob feel dumb for listening to Johnny
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Ok so here’s what I’m doing. I intend to make drama out of nothing in hopes that all eyes will be off of me and onto other people. Everyone is coming to me with information I don’t even understand. But at least they are coming to me with something. I have jackie messaging me math. Adam is always checkin in. Beast Boy is lying to me to save his own ass. Christian is chilling because he won and Robin won POV so she knows she proved herself.
Stefan and SZA are floating and I don’t like it. Hottie is doing the same thing along with April.
I need to win tonight so I can put up Stefan and Michael. Going home would be Johnny because I know he doesn’t like me.
If I can keep on “exposing” people they will be scared and be nice to me LOL this way I’m getting all the tea. Enough tea to ruin their games because everyone trusts me LOL
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 8:23 pm

Johnny!!! Old buddy old pal! How are ya?? Lol ok so obviously we had a little disagreement with eachother but I’m willing to put that all aside and start fresh.
If I am safe I GIVE YOU MY WORD that I will not come for you. And I will work to take out your number 1 target WITHOUT spilling the beans.
That’s a really good deal because I have a big mouth. Let me know your thoughts. Please it’s all I’ve got. ALSO I got some people who threw your name under the bus about the Scoob vote. Let me know ????
View user profile

That was my pitch to Johnny.
I am doomed.
We are not allies. We are not friends. And I called him a nasty old man LOL what is wrong with me?! I’m gonna need some MIRACLE to get me through this week. I threw that mans name under the bus. I openly named that he is my target. and OF COURSE he becomes HOH. But y’all know me. It’s not over until I say it’s over. I can do this. I can turn my messy game around LOL wish me luck

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:22 pm

I did that I did that I did that!! My first comp win!! And such a fun comp too! I literally have a pictionary app on my phone. So after being targetted by Johnny I won POV and removed myself from the block. After POV I checked my messages and HANGE, CHRISTIAN, and HOTTIE were sending me answers!!! I havent had players do that to me before!! It felt like real allies and it made me feel very wanted and secured. I also messaged Jackie to throw it and she did! LIKE WOW! I am in a pretty good spot. I have true allies. I am doing pretty well in comps. Now I REALLY just need to keep my mouth shut. Yall when I am bored I just dont know when to stop.

New Rankings from who I trust the MOST to the least

1)Hange
2)Christian
3)Jackie
4)Robin
5)Dua
6)Hottie
7)Scooby
8)Veronica
9)Skeeter
10) Adam
11) April
12)Beast
13)Rob
14)Michael B Jordan
15)Johnny

DW, Theodora Crain and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Such a messy Morning. I woke up to chaos!!! So Adam is super sketchy and i really don’t want him getting his way in this game. When I said I would evict Michael he was like but aren’t you two close??? What if they are playing the whole house?
Either way I told Michael he has no choice but to work with me. And I will hold him to it or else I am throwing his ass under the bus. I feel really bad lying to Scooby but clearly telling the truth doesn’t get you far in this game. I like Scooby a lot but they aren’t active enough. But Scooby gave me a list of all their alliances so if something goes wrong I’m exposing that. I lied to robin as well. Oops. Hopefully I can frame someone LOL whew Chile this is about to be messyyy

Also I want SZA out lowkey. She is floating her way to the end. Along with beast and Rob. I don’t like quiet players. Like be seen!!
Also for the record my #1 is Hange no doubt I love her
Then comes Jackie
Then Christian
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:45 am

So I voted to evict Johnny. I really hope he leaves. This is good for my game because I am such an easy target for him. I openly said he was my target and THANKFULLY Hottie put him up and I think his ass is out the door. I need to get close to Hottie because if she won a comp like that she can win many more.
Also what is the deal with Rob Beast and Stefen?? Those boys are so disrespectful and dont message me!! Please dont tell me I have to be the bigger person and message them first! Im too petty for that. If I win one of those 3 need to leave. Honestly Adam can stay awhile because hes a mess. But Beast Boy and Stefan I have ZERO relationship with.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:17 pm

I told Adam that if I am HOH I will not nominate him. I said I would go after the middle people. HAHHA I AM LYINGGG! If I win HOH I am backdooring his ASSSS! People gave him money. He sent numerous people home and I have to get rid of the shield.
He probably has tons of information and literally no one should be trusted. Hange has a 9 page thread with him? Thats more than us...hopefully his alliance questions that. Jackie has been so quiet along with Christian...who do I trust?? I really like Stefan and I want our relationship to grow.
I didnt win veto tonight which was a bummer but I need to win HOH to prove I can win more comps. I also need to work on my emotions. This game really gets my blood boiling LOL I am mainly having fun but I get real invested.

Saoirse Ronan and DW like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:18 pm

This suuuuuucks I feel like I’m so beaten I’m so discouraged. These people are sick and they are liars. I really dislike ALL of them. I need to win tonight. If I win i wanna put up beast and Rob sketchy ass players. And backdoor skeeter. Adam is dumb and people are using him like a puppet. I feel like I want to tell him that.. I just need to win first. Ughhh why can’t it be a triple eviction?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next