Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:23 pm

Everytime I drink I end up on this game arguing about SOMETHIN😂😂 helppp
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Ok so I truly feel like I dont need to win this comp...I have a solid group of dedicated individuals who will play for my safety. I have Hottie, Hange,Scooby, Christian, Jackie and SZA lowkey.
Im not sure if times are revealed though. if it is I could let my alliance down. Maybe Ill dedicated a couple of hours tomorrow and post every 10 seconds.
Either way Im usually not confident but the odds are in my favor!
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:11 pm

Can I vent here?? Skeeter is a FREAK (dr post coming soon)
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Hey Hosts sorry that all got petty. That nom speech really just set me off and i did have a tad too much to drink oop.
Ill admit I did bait Skeeter and tried to make them look crazy and get more angry. I wanted the last word and didnt get it. BUT this gave me a chance to do a public apology to the house. And I sent individual apologies to some houseguests to gain trust and build a better raport with them.
I sent a couple of sad posts to my allies talking about how I wanted to quit. I was bummed about all of this but I wasnt going to quit. I just needed them to feel sad and realize I am a number for them and maybe that emotional card would work in my favor with a kelly vs hottie vote.
I hope I can win veto and get a couple of extra bucks. What I need is for whoever to leave to send me their BBQ so I can win an immunity idol or some other power object.
My fight is not over and I WILL win POV #3 tomorrow!!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Not April apologizing 1:1 for her comment about my “customer service job” when I’m really a teacher that just lied...SMH I feel horrible 😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:57 pm

Not Skeeter and I arguing in our private messages smh. I’m so mad Hottie has no BBQ money. I told her if we pulled our money together we would have enough for immunity. But this girl has $58?!?!
I’m not ready to leave. I really need to win HOH it’s vital for Kelly’s game. I need to be veto queen!!! I need to make it to jury. I’m not sure who the house would keep. Would they keep me or Hottie? That’s why I need to just connect more with some houseguests and stay on their good side.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:31 pm

Christian and Jackie made it clear that I need to be careful with my word choice. So I have been very polite. I have been biting my tongue and playing among us to distract. I want to scream!!! I want an exposed party for every one of those losers (minus rugrats alliance I love them)
Hange told me she has to see where the votes lie??? Wtf I’m your ally girl??? I can’t wait to evict your ass when the time comes!! I really want to tear Beast Boy to shreds!!! His dumbass ruined everything!!! I was a minute from winning!!!! And skeeter lmao tell me why we still arguing via pms. Who’s left? Veronica by association is annoying.

Also if votes are all cast by midnight will you post early? I would like to sleep tonight lol
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 8:13 am

My reads were all off. What a mess return lol but once again thank you all for your patience and hard work with this season. I was bored in the beginning and caused wayyy too many fireworks and made myself a huge target.

Hilary played a better game. Kelly needs a nap!

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)   Diary Room (Tea Served HERE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room (Tea Served HERE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2