Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:44 pm

Yup anyway it’s final 7 now and everybody bar 1 can play in comps right? So we’re pretty much fucked and just getting ready to be picked off one by one. Sigh

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:45 pm

yupp it's so sad I'm gonna try my best to win. It's all I can do but if I do happen to win it's over Beast/Hange

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Yeah the best is all we can do. I don’t wanna stress too much. What will be will be. Sad

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:53 pm

yup!! I mean I'm happy I've gotten this far I thought both times I was on the block that it was over for me lol

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:54 pm

Exactly I actually think we both achieved a lot regardless of where we place. By the way, did Hange come to you about a deal with you me and them?

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:58 pm

Yeh hange has come to a lot of people and its stressing me out but I suggest we just take it so we're good with her if she wins lol

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:59 pm

She’s so transparent it hurts man and honestly wtf is she gonna do then? RegArdless people can win vetoes and come down then we’re going up?

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:02 pm

Yupp and with the way theyve been fvoting they're sending out the least threatening
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:07 pm

So what is the point of the group? LMFAOO she has nominated people she was in rooms with. Ugh Scooby anyway let’s forget this. It’s our day off. How was your day today

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:10 pm

yeah I get that I dont trust her what so ever, it was her idea I just agreed because I honestly dont care I'll be throwing her ass up anyways lmaooo

It was alright jus chilling just now I'll probably head off to bed soon seeing we have the day off. How was yours?

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:13 pm

That’s the other point too. Just because we’re in a room now don’t mean you’re not any less of a threat skdkdkdks but whatever I agreed too.

And same I’ve been chilling all day. I’m about to go out later tonight so that should be fun lol

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:22 pm

awww enjoy that sounds cute, you're not even out and it's already past 10pm here and tbh I'm ready to sleep adfsgdb

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:23 pm

Girlll get some rest!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:34 pm

haha I'll need it I cant miss a comp now we're at final 7

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 1:59 pm

Did you rest well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Scooby
Page 32 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next