Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:17 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
It’s not time yet lol wait for the time pls it needs to matter !!

rofl omg you are right 

As we have said before, everything in here stays in here. 

Jackie got 2 votes for you. Adam and Christian seem to be voting for you. I am voting with you. I actually think Adam is speaking the truth and he might have sway with April + Rob, maybe?? I am not sure. He has some side hustle that exists that I think includes those twos but I'm shaky on that 

Anyone else pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of Veronica?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:21 am

Well I’m hearing from April that apparently Hange is defending Dua and that makes me uneasy
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:24 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
Well I’m hearing from April that apparently Hange is defending Dua and that makes me uneasy

Oooooof. Okay. Well that's not *amazing*. 

Do you think April is leaning to keep you? Or is that still to be determined?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:28 am

Okay Hange just told me she was leaning that way but after some thought, she thinks I’m better for her game

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:29 am

We love to hear it <3

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:30 am

Beast my chest! I can’t believe Johnny would do this to me. He’s dead to me.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:32 am

Dude I have no idea why he did that. I was like trying to throw names at him. He has to have some kind of agreement. I was like "Robin??" cause I like Robin but she's not you rofl and he was like "oh she was just up" WELL YEAH SO WAS FUCKING DUA  AND KELLY
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:43 am

He can choke. Lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:44 am

So please keep this here. I’m just brainstorming the names who said they’ll keep me okay?

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:45 am

Everything is kept here. 

I just locked my vote for you (and it counts!)
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:45 am

2 votes from Hange, 2 votes from Jackie = 4
Rob, April, You, Skeeter, Christian, Adam = 6 so that’s already 10

Stefan is 100% keeping Dua.

I haven’t heard back from Hottie, Michael, Kelly, Sza and Robin. Sza said she’s waiting on entering the double or nothing. Have I missed anyone?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:47 am

Oh and Scooby
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:50 am

Hottie is rolling. Not sure your relationship with her but I think she is closer to Dua. I'll let you know if I hear about that roll. I keep it super surface level with her and we just joke about how the dice are Hottie-phobic. 
Michael hasn't said anything to me.
Kelly will likely keep Dua. 
SZA has been MIA as fuck to me.
Robin - she could go either way. Haven't heard from her tonight but she is legit sick and sleeping. Hard working gal. 

Scooby, I feel like would go you? 

15 is the total number of houseguests who can vote, so that's all of them. 

Worst case, Hottie gets a double and SZA gets a double and everyone you don't current have for you,  goes for Dua. 

10-9

If you trust the people who told you they are voting to keep you, you are currently golden.

edit didn't count Stef
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:51 am

I current have 10 votes but I’m scared in whether I should trust that 100%
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:52 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
I current have 10 votes but I’m scared in whether I should trust that 100%

Well, do you think SZA would vote to save you? Or Scooby?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 20 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next