Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:57 pm

I just don't have a read for him at all lol. Like, everyone else I can understand why they would/wouldn't put me up, but he do be a mystery.

That's reassuring to know about April!!
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Honestly, I don't really want to win but if Skeeter, you, AND Hange aren't actually participating, then I gotta gun for it lol.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:04 pm

It's just tough cause I don't really want to nom anyone I just want my friends to be safe lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Would you be honest with me. Do you have any deals with Kelly, Jackie, Scooby and Hottie? As a group thing
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:19 pm

No deals as a group - I have a group chat with Hottie + SZA + Scooby, but its one of those groups Hottie just threw together near late game.

Adam wasn't right about a damn thing.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:20 pm

What about Jackie and Scooby? Because I know from convos with Jackie that yall are close
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:20 pm

I don’t even care what Adam gotta say. That man was just a mess and I’m glad he’s going

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:26 pm

I am friends with Jackie and we are close. Re: the F2 thing - you're my only F2. I refuse to cross hairs when it comes to F2.

As for Scooby, I don't have that great of a working relationship with them but I like them.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:27 pm

It just seems odd to me that you, Hange, Kelly and Hottie all got the same targets
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:29 pm

It has to be half coincidence and half bc I don't want Hottie or Kelly after ME.

I genuinely have nothing with Kelly. I chat more with Hottie but its mostly for any information on her thought process. And Hange is in Babes.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Lol this game is getting intense bro I’m tired
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Me too. I know its just text and it's not like easy to tell if someone is telling the truth, but my allegiance has and will always be to you as F2, and the Babes as F4.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:39 pm

I hope so beast because I adore you and you will see from my drs post season. Also I apologize if you ever feel like I’m pushing you into a corner it’s just the game and also not winning hoh comps is really getting to me. Also I don’t wanna come across as if I’m just pushing my targets onto you either, I want us to be open and honest with each other. Because you’re legit the ONLY f2 I have in this game and I’m not just saying that

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:43 pm

I really appreciate that because I feel like a married couple quarreling sometimes. We are in this together and I just want you to know that. Things are gonna get rocky moving forward, but that doesn't mean it has to be rocky between us.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:46 pm

Yeah I believe and trust you wholeheartedly but every time I hear about lying about votes I’m like why would he do that? have I ever given him a reason to lie to me and get real life emotional because I’ve never ever lied to you in this game. And lol we are basically a married couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 44 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next