Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:08 pm

Okay excellent. I wanted to let you know April and I made a deal. Right now its Top 7. I know keeping her around is good for you and having her off my tail is good for me lol.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:10 pm

Wait really? That’s amazing! Because I do feel good with April so I don’t want there to be anything between me and you or me and her. Perfect. Is there anyone you suggest I get close to that you’re good with?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:11 pm

And it’s extra good because if we suspect that April is apart of that big alliance and she’s good with me and you, she can maybe protect us from them.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
And it’s extra good because if we suspect that April is apart of that big alliance and she’s good with me and you, she can maybe protect us from them.

Exactly!! 

I would have said Johnny lol

You are already close with Skeeter + Hange, which is good. For longevity, maybe Christian and Robin? I am pretty secure in my relationship with Robin. 

I think Jackie will be vital to our success, so it might be good to have her too.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:19 pm

I kinda feel bad about Johnny already because I reset with him yesterday and we were just getting to a talking stage but then all that happened and then I was told he was still saying my name and he got evicted. Oh well. Ahhh I keep forgetting him but I need to hit up Christian. I haven’t spoken to the kid in so long. And Robin is always ghosting on me lol but I will for sure try with her more.

I really like Jackie. She seems logical and down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Jackie is someone I trust almost as much as I trust you. I think that she is looking for pairs and alliances, but I think that we can persuade her when we need. I don't like to think we "control" any individual person, but she is so level headed that she just needs to hear the logic and she's in.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:23 pm

But I don't have any deals with her and would cut her if the babes made final 4.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Yeah I do love that about Jackie. She campaigned for me to keep Johnny, gave me reasons and when I gave my own, she didn’t get mad and was very logical about it. I respect her so much in this game the same way I respect you. I think that club cool kids alliance could potentially work but it’s just so awkward in there lol

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:26 pm

How do you feel about Scoob?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:28 pm

I agree with you that we could definitely get that alliance to work, hands down, but we gotta make sure everyone is on the same page ya know?

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:28 pm

Scooby has been straight forward with me all game but they haven’t always been on my “side”. I think they have a bunch of side dealings, so I stay a lil reserved when talking any sort of game. But I’m the end, I trust their word.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:31 pm

Yeah I don’t know how to feel about Scooby. We talk here and there and he’s been straight up with me too but then I see that they like to start drama in public and that’s just not my style. Also we haven’t had an in-depth game talk so I agree I do think they have a lot of side dealings
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:33 pm

I would just be weary of them. I don’t think they’d put me up personally, but I’m simply closer to others.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:35 pm

I think we definitely get another hottie style hoh if Scooby wins.. it’s gonna be chaotic lol I just need a peaceful hoh. One of us win and call it a day
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:36 pm

haha same. I would *love* to know what's going on before it happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 28 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next