Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 7:39 pm

Btw that’s my coping mechanism if you haven’t realized (admitting I have stress irl and a forum game ain’t worth adding on) lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 7:40 pm

oh I'm always stressed, its just about levels.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 7:42 pm

Yeah no sometimes my stress reaches BAD levels and actually affects my physical and mental health so I tried to relax myself and make light of everything. That’s why I literally have more personal convos than game skdkksksksk I know people sick of me
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Hahahahaa I’m not sick of you. I’ve been unnaturally stressed throughout this game. One day I’ll sleep and actually rest.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 9:36 pm

The way I know you and Hange got this. Good luck tho if I can help my useless ass is here
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Hiiii I think I'm not using it, but is that silly?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 11:47 pm

Veronica!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 5:02 am

I’m sorry I fell asleep lol and congrats on winning veto I knew you would. The way you and Hange ate that week up I know that’s right! And I voted Adam out. It’s just easier at this point and he can’t keep surviving or people will forget about him

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 12:10 pm

Hey beast how are you
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi! I’m okay, just about to jump back into work Smile thank you for offering support. I am actually like really good at word research, so when arisa said we got extra points for more Ds I just fell into the zone

How are you??
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:35 pm

I’m off today but it’s crazy that I have to work over the weekend. I’m kinda annoyed cuz I wanna be here for yall but it’s important ugh what are you thinking if you win hoh this week
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:41 pm

I get it. I mean, I don’t really want to stay up all night tonight, but I’ll do it if I have to. I have hope it’s a long comp but not really an endurance comp.

I don’t know. We are at the point where I think I’d just have to shoot at the people I think would shoot me if they had the chance. :/ If you won, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:43 pm

I think it might be a long challenge tbh because veto isn’t until Sunday. That’s 2 days... and Who do you think would shoot you? I think you’re centred pretty well in the house tbh lol you already know me. I want Kelly gone. The girl was campaigning for me to go when I won the veto and she was telling people I was aligned with you
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm

I’m centered well but I don’t think I’m in a good enough spot to like... make it to the end lol.

I do not believe the endurance would last longer than 13 hours if it’s similar to last time. If it’s like a 48 hour thing, no one can physically stay up that long lol. We really won’t know until tonight. AND I have a work meeting at 4p PT, so if it’s a fast reaction thing I’m fucked.

Kelly would shoot me right now, yeah. Rob, maybe. I know you are close to April but she hasn’t spoken to me since the vote and I literally know she doesn’t believe me, so I imagine I’m going up if she wins HOH.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:51 pm

I don’t think you’re going up if April wins hoh. Her targets are very clearly hottie and Kelly and she told me if one takes themselves off, Scooby. Why would Rob come for you? Where did this beef with rob come from dkdkdkdk I feel like I’m missing something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 43 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next