Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:21 pm

I’m really tired como siempre but hanging in there. I just hope I can make it for hoh tonight. My biggest worry rn is that I can’t and real life takes over again - and no I didn’t get anything. I lost 41 and only gained a little

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:23 pm

Aww :/ I figured you might have had enough to snag a nullification or something.

Oh noooo!! Get a red bull or something!! We gotta get you a win, momma!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm

I wanted to get a vote nullifier actually but it was already sold out
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:26 pm

That was annoying AF. I'm not gonna lie, totally tried to buy it out completely but they weren't updating the stock fast enough for me to see they were gone :/
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Yeah because it was so busy and too much going on. I’m pretty sure they’ll update the stocks soon enough so I’m sure Hottie is on the lookout for another dpov
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:35 pm

Is that something they do? Do they restock?

I was looking back in other seasons and I didn't see too many restocks in the jury portion of the game.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:51 pm

I have no clue but with mystery hoh, vote nullifiers (sold out) and DPOV not in play, I’m sure they’ll restock to spice things up and especially after so many people made BANK last night
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:54 pm

Right, okay I follow. There's a world where secret HOH has gone out the door already, so I could see that argument. The rest is like various forms of "you can't evict me" and vote manipulation.

I'm just wondering what Jackie, Dua or Rob ended up with. They must have gotten something good. Do we think Skeeter snagged something?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:01 pm

I mean what was even left on the shop? Lol I didn’t check at all so I have no clue what they could’ve had and I went to sleep right after the dice one, like I don’t even remember betting for the solitarie so I didn’t have a chance to even talk with Skeeter to see if he bought anything. Have you checked him?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:12 pm

The only difference from late last night to this morning is 2 veto passes were bought and 3 of the double votes were bought. Ill chat with him and see!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:29 pm

Well damn.... loll people have been busy eh.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:08 pm

I mean when $2,500 floods into the world that wasn’t there before, you can imagine people will gobble it up lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:11 pm

LMFAOOOO true. Ugh I kinda wish I bet higher in that dice game - I l just came back, I was scared and I didn’t if people lost on it but turns out nobody did. When people were going crazy with numbers like 420, I should’ve just said 1k
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:41 pm

HAHAH. If you had $1k then you didn't need the dice game lmfao.

Turns out it was less than a 1% chance of busting, so I took that as a sign and went for it. The satanic hit was wild.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:17 pm

I ended up buying the necklace last night, so I'm gonna use it. I'm worried that both quarantines might get used and give people bad ideas.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 50 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next