Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 9:53 pm

I don't know if you are online but good luck on the veto tonight Smile

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 am

I’m so mad right now that I missed everything. Ugh did you use your necklace?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:28 am

I did use it, yeah. I was just freaked out that we suddenly dropped to 9 options instead of 11 AND an immunity idol out there so I freaked out. Strategically I should have waited but at the same time, I think people were gonna question what I bought with my winnings anyway and this just stops that.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:28 am

How are you feeling though? You survived to jury!

I do believe in the Babes, so I will be voting to keep Skeeter, I just don't know how to tell April without her being upset, you know, with all our past bullshit
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:34 am

Yeah... just be honest with it is the best thing. She will go mad but what can you do at this point. I wanna try and make sure everybody is voting her out so I can give her a pity vote because we’ve talked a lot in this game and I would hate for her to go out like that BUT babes comes first for me. And also is the jury announcement made? Because if so then yessssss we did it joe
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:39 am

I think we make jury after this! Announcement hasn't happened yet.

And yeah, that's my plan... just trying to figure out how to say it is all.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:06 am

Ugh with this tentative flip, I think the pity vote might be ill advised BUT you gotta do you, and I respect that.

I told April that I was voting her out. She's unhappy and that we were closer; she also said she has the votes to stay. I'm sticking to my vote but she's not having it.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 am

Why do you think it’s ill advised? I just don’t want her to hate me
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:09 am

Yeah I mean she is counting Christian, Sza, Hottie and me as guaranteed 4 votes to stay. But I feel like Christian lied to her. Not sure about Sza and Hottie
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:09 am

No Hottie said she’s 99.9% sure she’s keeping April.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:10 am

I think that was too strong a word and I apologize!! I mean, like... it could go poorly for Skeeter. I understand you don't want the hate. I'm gonna have that fire on me forever lol.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 am

Lol but that fire with you started a while back because she didn’t believe you kept her. Do you think so? I feel like Skeeter has votes to stay but April will go offff
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:15 am

Now I know how you felt about Johnny leaving... this sucks. I wouldn’t want either of them to go Sad but April surviving the 4th time is just and I love my F4
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:16 am

It’s true, which is why I can be upfront about it I guess. She’s gonna be mad but I can only ply the game. She’s def gonna be pissed either way
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:33 am

Beast I’m so sorry for ever trying to get you to keep that girl. She’s so whack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 51 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next