Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 pm

It’s okay Veronica! She was gonna try and take me down no matter what. 

The truly hilarious thing is she didn’t clock Babes or You and I, which are literally my
Only f2 and f4 deals. So it’s all a lie, but hard to convince people when it’s dying words

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:02 pm

I don’t need to convince anyone of anything. Those alliances she named, she literally added me to them all so whatever. The Scooby one was made YESTERDAY and we didn’t talk. She also made another one with Hottie and our trio with hottie she didn’t call out. Like she dragged me for being loyal and still up hotties ass lol that’s what I get. And I’m glad she didn’t!
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Oh yes, I am glad she didn't attach you to me! That's good haha. I think Babes gotta win out at this point, which is a little daunting but doable.

Im jumping on calls this morning but responding as I can - I am about to go through the Babes chat
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Take your time boo. I’m off today and tomorrow and I have time to be here for comps so don’t worry. You don’t have to worry about me ‘throwing comps’ like she claimed

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:32 pm

<3 I really appreciate you. I think that having you with a win would cause me such relief. Sad I just want to know where people are at when they win. I don't even know where I would have stood with Jackie had I not had the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Beast don’t lie to me lol I know you and Jackie are good
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:33 pm

She loves club cool kids!
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:37 pm

I'm not lying - she is close with Christian and I have a gut feeling he's the one wanting to do some big move on me lmao. If she has a F2 with him I woulda been toasty!!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Oh my talks with her, she loves you skdjdkdkd
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Really? Christian has never mentioned you to me so idk
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:44 pm

omfg okay thats good to know that Jackie is still on the good side of things.

I just get this feeling. April says "everyone wants to take out Beast" - okay so who is everyone?

Not Hange, Not You, Not Skeeter, Not Jackie?

Hottie, Scooby, Christian, SZA, Dua, Rob - pretty scary list

and then immediately tells Christian to not be scared to do his big move

Its just like........ not cute. idk if he's my target but my eyes are open for sure
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:55 pm

‘Everyone’ is Hottie bro. That’s how hottie campaigns by claiming what she thinks is everyone’s thoughts.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:55 pm

I’m sure when they spoke to you about me and called me a floater, yall agreed. They were discussing it last night in that trio I had with them and I agreed that you’re a strong competitor so they’re lumping me in but can never find an actual quotation
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:59 pm

The Hottie + April trio?

I mean, you're my F2 and in my alliance :/ If I ever agreed, its because I was downplaying our relationship, I promise you!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Literally same that’s why I’m not even worried that you’re apparently targeting inactives and floaters and I should be worried lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 52 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next