Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:54 pm

Yesss we do. Dua out next and this game is ours to lose!!

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:58 pm

I wholeheartedly agree. We are SUPER close. Just a few more steps.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Ahhh beast I love you so much I hope you know that. This has been such an iconic round. We did everything we said we would. This is just so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:13 pm

We really fucking survived didn't we!!!

I'm so over the disliking brigade though. It's not necessary :/
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Chile fuck them!! They’re very salty. I don’t even pay attention to that
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:17 pm

I'm gonna ignore it too. I'm just so sad cause like... I didn't ever scream or yell or right but they treat me like I did
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:20 pm

It’s called jealousy sweetie

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:23 pm

Before you go youll have to vote lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:35 pm

The Secret HOH is the only thing I kept from you this game. I kept it from everyone because I didn't want to be a target for owning it, if it slipped. I want to come clean to you now because I know you were wondering about it for a long time, and prolly suspected it was me. I held onto it to get us further and I have 1 nullification.

Tomorrow I'll be using it no matter who is on the block because its my last chance to.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:18 am

No bro I hadn’t wondered about you at all. I was convinced it was Jackie ahaha but omg yesss yess <3 you worked it to our advantage and I will forever owe you

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:27 am

I’m so angry with myself
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:29 am

It's okay!! I think they might be understanding. If they aren't, Dua is still going. I think she may have 2 votes at best.

As for HOH, I hope they let you play. If not, we will just try a little extra harder in the babes. You are probably in a pretty good spot unless you have beef with SZA/Scooby (I.e. they'd put you up or something, which I have NOT heard.)

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:31 am

Not really about that. I really just wanna play and fight for us. You and Hange do so much for us and I don’t want you guys especially Hange to think I’m just throwing things. I’m really not. This was a dumb ass mistake. I legit logged out because I made a dumb assumption
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:34 am

You fight for us socially every day. <3 You have a great relationship with everyone and I think THAT's the benefit of having your vote with the Babes. I think you are an incredibly valuable 25% of our foursome, and obviously very important to me.

This sucks. Be beat up, but just wake up tomorrow and prep for the chance to play in the veto if you get picked! We bounce back. It's a silly mistake - but you'll prolly check it twice every time before you log off for the rest of the game. Smile

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:08 am

Oh 100% lol I just feel so dumb in the moment smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 56 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 56 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next