Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:16 pm

Hi Veronica!!! I know you haven't been on, but things went south. Definitely the Community pizza party gif, flames and all.

I would be honored to have your vote to stay in this house. I know that you might have other, stronger relationships than me, but I have never compromised on my final two promise with you. We formed the babes, and I've been able to help you on so many votes before. If you save me now, I would be SO grateful.

Thank you love <3

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:55 am

Hey Beast you know I’ve started this game with you and how much I love you but at the same time you’re next to a babe so this is also very hard and not an easy decision for me to make. I apologize this is how all it went down. I will probably not vote until tomorrow because I can’t bring myself to evict one of you right now. I’m sorry you’re in this position

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:57 am

If you have any double votes or nullifiers or whatever tell me because Hange just messaged me throat you have the votes to stay
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:58 am

Thank you Veronica. Please consider it! And if not, I will not be upset. I won't be exiting like April, Hottie, or Kelly did. I will be polite and accept my defeat. There won't be hard feelings if the agreement we made very early in the game hasn't been able to withstand the past couple weeks, and that its better for your game if I leave.

It's all love. Babes or bust.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:00 am

I have a nullifier that I'm using on Scooby

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:00 am

I’m definitely leaning toward keeping you because you’re the only person I have a f2 with and it makes no sense to evict you but at the same time, Babes too.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:02 am

I appreciate that. Smile I think that we can continue to get the Babes to the end. I have been offered deals and I've declined them because we've always had our final 2 ^^ but at this point, its an uphill battle for me to get to even have the choice haha
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 am

I'm heading off for the night - but I will check in in the AM. I'll catch up with you if everything works out Smile
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 am

So me, Christian, Hange, Jackie, Scooby are the votes right? (Also damn only 5 people voting shdjsksksksksk)

Hange, Jackie, me = keeping you
Scooby no vote.
Christian probably against you. Does Hange or Jackie have double votes?

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:05 am

Hange gave me the impression she has some so id check with her, she hasn't been outright about it tho, just said we have the votes.

Christian and Scooby are 5sure voting me out, they told me!

and YEAH that's why its tight

okay im gonna get sucked into this again and my boyfriend will hate me so I DO need to log off, but I feel confident I will be staying. If not, then I don't have the trust network I need to succeed anyway.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:35 am

When you stay tomorrow, we need to have a real talk
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:39 pm

We can have a real talk. I’m going to be online until about 11:30a PT today, but I told my boyfriend he gets my undivided attention afterward. I may be able to slip on again late tonight, but anything I haven’t responded to I can absolutely pick up on for Monday during the day Smile
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Are you free now and the next couple hours? Lol also congrats on staying
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:48 pm

Thank you <3 I’m about to go to my lunch date so I don’t have a few hours right now unfortunately. Can I hit you up later tonight if I have some free time? If not, I’ll for sure be available to chat tomorrow before any sort of competition.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:48 pm

I have like 10 min before I gotta go so I don’t want to start something and put it on ice for 24 hours lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 57 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next