Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Go enjoy your day boo. This game ain’t worth it
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Hey Beast. I know you’re still not here but A LOT of shady shit has gone down since you’ve been away for the past day DJDJDKDKD

Okay so first of all, a couple days back, I wasn’t online at all because I got busy and I also knew I wasn’t competing in hoh which frustrated me and I had come back to see you and Skeeter were otb. Which sucks right. 2 babes on the block, as much as I love you and we’ve made a f2 deal from day 1, it wasn’t easy for me to just evict Skeeter just like that. Anyway I got a message from Hange essentially threatening me that my vote didn’t matter and regardless you were staying because she had 3 extra votes and Jackie had an extra vote to keep you. So boom. I said okay, you weren’t around for me to ask and I knew you was staying with these extra votes and nullifier you had so I gave Skeeter a pity vote because my conscience wouldn’t have let me let a Babes member who we’ve been through so much with leave like that.

Anyway then Hange approached me for a 3 with me, her and Scooby. Which I thought was shocking because with all that barking he does publicly, surely this wasn’t a good idea. And then today, Jackie sent me a message asking for a 3 with me and Scooby and now I’m like wait a damn minute - this was clearly a plan on their behalf to take me and Scooby to F4 so that they can easily beat us in comps and then take each other. I asked Hange are you taking Jackie to F2 and they haven’t replied.

Here’s what worries me, I know they want to get Sza and Christian out first, however, you are next on their list and I can’t have that. I mean I would love a BABES F3 and you two could easily end me in those last challenges. I don’t care what this house is saying, I still want to go to f2 with you. Even if you beat me, I’d happily lose to you.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:23 pm

So Jackie and Hange both confirmed to me that they want me and Scooby in F4 and that they’re taking each other to F2. Beast I’m losing my mind rn I need you Sad Hange betraying the babes like this is so ugly to me.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:43 pm

Holy shit!!

Okay I’m on my way home so we can talk talk before the game. I know that Jackie and Hange aren’t taking me as of now - they know they can’t beat me but they also need me to keep their plans smooth.

I want you as my final 2, and I’ve wanted you from day one. I think WE make a final 3 with someone and we knock Jackie and Hange out at final 5. If we fail, then we still have a chance for me or you to win final HOH and take each other.

I don’t know what’s truth and what’s a lie. I do know I personally need Christian out of here for taking me out reasons, but I think once we get to five we can craft a plan.

Here are the vote break downs.

7 people
4 votes and tie breaker

6 people
3 votes

5 people
2 votes tie breaker

4 people
1 vote

We essentially need to win tuesdays HOH to effectively remove them. Scooby would need to be on the block, as well as one of them when it comes to voting.

Let’s chat - I’m going home to my laptop now and we can discuss. I wanted a babe to win and I figured that was a pity vote, but we will need to cut at least one of them before we get to the end (Jackie or Hange)

I’ll be back in about 15 and can respond

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:02 pm

And I'm home - okay so what do you think is the truth versus fake?

Also - if you have any questions for ME then I am more than happy to help out
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:05 pm

What do you mean truth or fake
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:07 pm

All I’ve gathered since you’ve been gone is that Jackie and Hange are taking each other to f2 and hanges tone with me recently has just been so condescending and arrogant. But going off from what you said, I do agree that Christian needs to go tonight. However, Hange and Jackie want Sza gone first :/
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:08 pm

And as for who we can make a 3 with, I don’t know. I don’t want to say Scooby because I’m already in with them and Jackie and Hange so that’s gonna be messy and Sza is a huge jury threat because she’s loved.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Hange straight up said to me she’s taking me to F4 to give me a shot and i can benefit off her since she won’t target me so i should just sit pretty and wait until she evicts me in F3. *eyeroll*
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Like - is anyone playing you? Or do you trust everything that's happening? That's my vibe.

I know 100% I will not be taken to final 2. That's totally fine, and I actually don't expect you to either if you want to win. We SHOULD want a Hange or Jackie in the final three with us, because that means YOU are going to final 2 regardless.

I think the best case is that one of us wins TUESDAY's HOH. That's when we could have Scooby + ____ on the block, and with your vote and Christian/SZA's vote, we would be able to take out the _____. (____ being powerhouse target) Tuesday's HOH noms have 3 votes.

Wednesday AM is hard. It's 2 votes and tie breaker. We'd both somehow not need to be not he block, which is not gonna be easy - but easier if ______ of choice goes home.

Then obviously final 4 is its own beast that we just need to win out regardless. I would ideally like to go for that HOH and Final 6 HOH. Final 5, I prolly hit the block, but I MIGHT veto my way out.

Last edited by Beast Boy on Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:11 pm

I mean, whether this stays between you and me is one thing, but I know the girls are taking each other.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:13 pm

No beast I do not care if you beat me. I don’t care what these people are threatening. I still want to go to F2 with you. You’ve been to plan from day 1 and I’m not gonna deter from that. Hopefully tonight, Jackie wins and we get Christian out. Then tomorrow WE gotta win and I low-key want Hange out next.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:13 pm

There's only so much I can do to keep us afloat at this point - but it's safe to say I will go before you, and you might just need to pull out a Red Bull and call into work to win final HOH for $500 lmao

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
No beast I do not care if you beat me. I don’t care what these people are threatening. I still want to go to F2 with you. You’ve been to plan from day 1 and I’m not gonna deter from that. Hopefully tonight, Jackie wins and we get Christian out. Then tomorrow WE gotta win and I low-key want Hange out next.

Got it. I am not sure who I would go for next BUT I will obviously speak with you.

I think at this point, you should NOT win HOH tonight. Worst case, you go up as a pawn. If they change their target, I change my vote.

Tomorrow you should try more than you've ever tried before!!

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:16 pm

And I don’t think they’re playing me lol they’re outwardly telling me, I want you in F4 because I can beat you in comps but I’m not taking you to F2. But I get and understand what you’re saying and I agree with the plan. If it’s you, me and Jackie in F3, I go to F2 regardless. And I’m picking you regardless. As much as I really wanted babes F3, I don’t think that’s realistic because Hange is making multiple different plans. She’s also promising the ‘other side’ that she’ll take you out and quite frankly, I don’t like her attitude with me. Just because I’ve been struggling to win comps and she’s been better does not give her the right to speak to me that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 58 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 58 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next