Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 3:56 pm

We will see! When we were HOH I felt like I was on fucking crack and couldn't stop playing
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 3:57 pm

I KNOWWW LMFAO That HoH was such a sugar high. And the fact that we were HoH's at the exact same time was also extra fun for that full control aspect XD

Dua and Christian were like "Omg ur HoH was so clean but mine was so messy" like... you dont even know the half of it xD

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
I KNOWWW LMFAO That HoH was such a sugar high. And the fact that we were HoH's at the exact same time was also extra fun for that full control aspect XD

Dua and Christian were like "Omg ur HoH was so clean but mine was so messy" like... you dont even know the half of it xD

omg the fact that we could work together was a dream.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:09 pm

Christian JUST told me that he voted to evict Kelly. He also told me the only other person that knows that is April, so April and Christian must be close.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:09 pm

He also told me not to tell anyone and I came RIGHT HERE LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
He also told me not to tell anyone and I came RIGHT HERE LMFAO

girl that's some queen shit right there

Okay so if that's the actual case, I think Klaus prolly did vote out Pope.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Also, I'm taking long, extensive notes while I'm watching this god awful unicorn movie. There's nothing in the rules that says I cant share this with you, so I'll be copy pasting the notes in here when I'm done with it (or making a google doc with it)
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:23 pm

omfg yes I love that. Maybe I can watch after you're done and add to the notes.

I know you can share things, but not Google Docs (I think the emails give away identity), so it might just need to be a copy and paste to be kosher.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Ah, I see, I see. My list will be pretty thorough though. It has a section for the plot, a section for the characters and basic descriptions, a section for random/funny/anything quotes, a section for random trivia, etc. The movie isn't half bad considering it's meant to torture us LOL

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Ah, I see, I see. My list will be pretty thorough though. It has a section for the plot, a section for the characters and basic descriptions, a section for random/funny/anything quotes, a section for random trivia, etc. The movie isn't half bad considering it's meant to torture us LOL

im gonna start it now!! I hope its not for tonights hoh
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:31 pm

I'm about 1/4 the way through it, I'm doing it in chunks. Arisa said "in the next few days" and that was at Midnight:30 on 1/27/21, so I dont think it will be for tonight's HoH XD
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
I'm about 1/4 the way through it, I'm doing it in chunks. Arisa said "in the next few days" and that was at Midnight:30 on 1/27/21, so I dont think it will be for tonight's HoH XD

Ah okay okay that makes me feel better. I don't have to pressure watch lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Yeah as long as Arisa wasn't faking us out lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Have you heard anything about this majority alliance? Like 3 people confirmed there is a 8-11 person alliance forming right now and I have no clue who is part of it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:26 pm

There's a girls alliance, but it's essentially useless. I dont know anything of a majority alliance other than that megalith girls alliance lol

buuut that's scary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 13 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next