Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:42 pm

If we get SZA we might be able to get to Scooby.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Are they close? I think SZA is a lock to evict Adam. Not quite sure about Scooby. If Hottie and Adam compare notes to me, I might be fucked.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:44 pm

I don't know if they chat but they could. I asked Scoob.... nicely 

Hottie just messaged me
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:32 pm

only you know this

im throwing my vote to Johnny even though I said I wouldnt

im doing this to make money and prevent other people from making money

I bet 192 on 12-1 vote. I think you should too
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:40 pm

Jackie is probably going to be a vote to evict Adam, who else?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:42 pm

Jackie isn't anymore. I recommended she not. 

I think if you could get close with Jackie, if you aren't already, that would be ideal for us going into the jury portion of this adventure.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:54 pm

I am close with Jackie, we speak our minds to each other frequently
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:58 pm

Perfect. You should consider her a leading player in our "get something from the gift shop at all costs" plan cause she's gonna end up with Johnny's $$. She trusts me a lot. I trust you a lot. We could run the secret HOH together as a trio (and forget Babe's for a second)
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:59 pm

I think you should do it with Jackie and pretend to do it without me. Obviously tell me stuff in secret, but keep it between you two. 3 people is a LOT of people for a plan like that. Plus, maybe I could pull it off similarly with Skeeter down the line when we have more.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:00 pm

cause I think babes might protect some of the people that shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:12 pm

I do think that Babes is our... Least important layer to our onion alliance we have going. I don't really think Veronica does us much use, besides maybe keeping us safe if she won HoH
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:13 pm

That’s exactly my thought. I am true to them as f4. I don’t make deals I can’t keep. I’ll protect at all costs. But, I absolutely agree with you. We need some outside blood for when the HOH ISNT in the babes favor
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:14 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
I think you should do it with Jackie and pretend to do it without me. Obviously tell me stuff in secret, but keep it between you two. 3 people is a LOT of people for a plan like that. Plus, maybe I could pull it off similarly with Skeeter down the line when we have more.

Just saw this. I like this idea a lot. I just want you to be on board cause I’ve told you enough info to fuck me over and we have been so good together that I don’t want to believe we will ever be apart lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:15 pm

So lets backtrack to betting on this vote.

If I bet it to be 12-1, and I get the vote wrong but Johnny is STILL evicted, I dont lose any money, right?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:15 pm

You don’t lose money, that’s correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 36 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next