Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Omg Robin/April would be a fucking amazing nomination, but we arent that lucky. I have a feeling they're trying to throw me under the bus. Lets see in 17 minutes lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:15 pm

That's where I'm at. Im not trying to get *too hopeful* but I feel better about it than other noms rofl .
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 pm

Veronica and April are nominated, Stefan just told me. I asked him about the veto and if he has a plan beyond that Razz I really think we can get Adam on the block this week if we play our cards right. One of the Babes has to win, message Stefan and use it as a bargaining chip to get Adam on the block. April is happy, Veronica is happy, Stefan is safe next week, and Adam is gone.

Assuming we win veto, use it on Veronica

Me, You, Kelly, Skeeter, Jackie, Hottie, SZA become the majority of votes that round. Plus his alliance would have to all vote in the same direction and flip some votes in any way to make a difference. Either that, or they'd have to use a power.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Okay I hear you. I won't tell Veronica obviously. 

I agree that he should consider Adam. you might be the best person to phrase it to him BUT let's see who wins this GD veto. 

That's the list and I am sure we can get the votes to go where they need to.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 pm

I actually disagree, I don't think I can phrase it best to adam. I think we should try our best to let Veronica win it,,, We CANT prove Adam right about us being comp threats, so Veronica should win it and then we should see if we can do it past that.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:32 pm

Oh shit you are right.

She should HG choice us and we throw to her if possible.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Why do ALL the dirty work? I think we should just devise up the dirty plan and then make Veronica do it because she'd have "no other choice"

If we want to win this chess game, we have to move our own pieces to take out the other side ^_^ Why is it us who has to make the decision?

also, we should consider throwing to Skeeter if he's also picked. Or if we're picked. We might not have a say

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:39 pm

Right. I see what you are saying. That's a great idea - if they can do the work, why don't they? 

This is why you are dangerous Wink You're lucky we are aligned!!! But I'm lucky we are aligned or I wouldnt know how dangerous you were lmfao
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:41 pm

Dude, this is SO DOABLE!!! HE SAID HE MIGHT RENOM ROBIN, ROB, OR ADAM IF THE VETO IS USED!

But he also said he might go rogue and do Christian, so there's that, too.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:41 pm

I make sure to only show my devious side with you

For the others, It's sunshine and rainbows ^_^

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:53 pm

Alright Beast, we're gonna have to act fast and thoughtfully so here's the plan I came up with:

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:53 pm

HIT ME WITH IT 

I AM STOKED
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:56 pm

If Stefan/Adam wins the veto and decides to keep noms the same or removes April, we might be fucked for the backdoor Adam strategy.

I'm Veronica, or April win, the veto is being used and all we would have to do is push slightly to Stefan to nominate Adam and get him out.

If Christian wins, I tell Hottie that if she wants Adam out this week, to spill to Christian that Adam was trying to get Hottie to evict Christian, enticing him to use the veto (preferably on Veronica to ensure his Alliance doesnt get April's vote) and to pass that to Stefan who already wants Adam to be a renom if he has to make one. All one of us three would have to do is float the existence of their alliance out there to him and he'll do it.

If Adam wins and uses it on April, Rob has to go.

If Rob wins and uses it on April, Adam plan is in action.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:58 pm

Okay I am on board. Christian win seems most complicated, but we can do it. I know it.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:58 pm

100% on board. A world where it isn't used isn't good but I think we could get votes for Veronica over April anyway.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 42 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next