Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:24 am

You are NOT allowed to respond this until 9AM EST.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:08 am

It's EXTREMELY VITAL to... Just NOT have Rob or Kelly win tomorrow. There are 11 people competing in tomorrow's HoH, meaning there is a 9/11 or an 81% chance I will be safe from nominations tomorrow... Which, actually, means I can throw it... I didn't realize my odds were THAT GOOD.

Considering my allies are ACTUALLY my allies. Knock on wood.

This is EXTREMELY comforting information to know.

How are you with your odds feeling?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:09 am

On your side, is there anyone we should be worried about?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:58 am

Who the hell voted for April to stay? It's ok if you did, I just want to know where the votes are...
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Jesus christ this is a bunch of shit I find myself wading through.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Hi I’m getting caught up before my meeting I intend to respond to everything I promise

I have a good reason but I did vote for April to stay. I’ll give you my pitch but it’s primarily bc I want her to target hottie and April AND it helps with the skeeter of it all

I’ll respond to everything else but April is CONVINCED I didn’t help her and I’m like dude FUCK I did and now I realize it was a dumb ducking move.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Next time Beast, tell me, I won't get mad. If our votes determined April staying, I would have voted for her to stay.. We could have avoided this mess and now I might be a prime target for her...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:43 pm

I don’t think you’re the target. She doesn’t believe me so it’s probably me.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Ironic.

Okay so I’m drinking a truth serum. You get everything as it is for now on. For what it’s worth that’s the only thing I’ve ever been wish washy with with you.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:46 pm

That's true, I might scrape by. Regardless, April needs to go. She, Hottie, Kelly, and Adam are unfuckingbearable.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:47 pm

All I ask for is the truth and the decision BEFORE you make it, because then I can help cover for you AND I so we maximize our odds. I would have helped our your case to April before I sent in my eviction notice to her and this would have been washed under the rug, but both of us are now on her radar
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
That's true, I might scrape by. Regardless, April needs to go. She, Hottie, Kelly, and Adam are unfuckingbearable.

Couldn’t agree more.

Okay Hange. You’re right. You really are and I was an idiot. I’m sorry.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:51 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
It's EXTREMELY VITAL to... Just NOT have Rob or Kelly win tomorrow. There are 11 people competing in tomorrow's HoH, meaning there is a 9/11 or an 81% chance I will be safe from nominations tomorrow... Which, actually, means I can throw it... I didn't realize my odds were THAT GOOD.

Okay do you mean tonight’s HOH? I agree that Rob and Kelly shouldn’t win.

I am also fearful of Kelly and potentially Hottie, depending on how much she likes me. April winning could be interesting if she stays bc she really doesn’t think I voted to keep her so she might just target me for that.

Odds wise, I’m prolly 8/11
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:53 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Hange Zoë wrote:

Couldn’t agree more.

Okay Hange. You’re right. You really are and I was an idiot. I’m sorry.

I'm able to tell when you're lying to me LOL, dw. It would have worked if I didn't know you so well, I would have fallen easily XD Just don't grow closer to Jackie than you are with me and we'll be fine. I stillhave around $250 so we might need me in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:56 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Hange Zoë wrote:

Okay do you mean tonight’s HOH? I agree that Rob and Kelly shouldn’t win.

I am also fearful of Kelly and potentially Hottie, depending on how much she likes me. April winning could be interesting if she stays bc she really doesn’t think I voted to keep her so she might just target me for that.

So if April stays, we're both an 8/11.That's somewhat comforting, but you DO know that all 4 of the babes should be playing to win this HOH, no matter how much we need to stay undercover, I think it's a necessary evil to inflate our targets to get rid of these... "people"

Odds wise, I’m prolly 8/11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 54 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next