Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:09 pm

One of the only flaws in my gameplay is that I'll be taking you, perhaps the stronger player, to the finals if I can. I'm probably more loyal to you than I am to myself XD
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:10 pm

I was literally thinking about how it’s prolly gonna be you and me at the final 2 and How my speech is gonna be “yes we did basically make all the decisions together but pick me!!!”
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:11 pm

I think you are the stronger player though. I’m more vocal and have less of a chance of getting to the end.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:15 pm

I think I have the stronger mind with ideas, strategy, etc, but in the end... We did this together and you'll have DONE more. You'll have the better résumé
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Do we know who Skeeter would nominate? Because I have some info that might make me want to throw this HoH to skeeter if possible.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Me AND you* Maybe even Veronica?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:44 pm

When the comps are plenty, we will build up your resume for sure.

What's the new info? Cause I really DO want to throw to Skeeter, but I need to KNOW what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:48 pm

ugh how the fuck did Hottie find it. snoopy ho.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Well I think we should see where his head is at.

Look on the Schedule. Isn't it weird that we'll be having TWO endurance HoH's in a row? That has to be a battleback prejury. I will throw Unicorn HoH to literally whoever to ensure my participation in it.

In BBQ history, BBQ6 because that's the only season I know about, the winner had the option to block whoever battled back or to win HoH, I want to decide that. I just dont know if it's the first extended deadline or the second...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:50 pm

My gut says second. I don't know what kind of endurance they can get away with on a Wednesday but they can do a real one on Friday. Are there any non endurance extended deadline comps?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Jackie brought up that it could be the writing comp. (Last season, they were given a list of words and told to write a story around the list and to use every single word on the list.) which i think i could BODY AND WIN but that's tea.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:55 pm

How is that judged though?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:56 pm

A host will collect all the stories, remove the identifyers so nobody knows which story is which, and then the hosts would read every single one. It would either be ONE host as the judge, or a panel of 3.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Oh I could body that too
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:58 pm

I bet that’s Wednesday - I can’t see they justifying a long ass Wednesday night comp
When the know we all work and have real life jobs but Friday being a buy back endurance checks out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 47 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 47 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next