Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Can I vent for a second? 

I literally cannot stand that not only does April not believe I chose to keep her, but SKEETER and VERONICA ALSO don't think I voted to keep her. Like what the FUCK? I did it for THEM. For the BABES. For VERONICA. I risked OUR relationship by doing this stupid vote.

You know - this is the second fucking time my vote tied the game up and I'm SICK of it. I'd rather just listen to you and go your way because if we HAD done that, we'd have a completely different house right now.

The level of DISRESPECT I am getting from Skeeter makes me want to say FUCK the Babes and we need to find another two to take down the road with us. 

I sent him a copy and pasted post from my DR that shows how I voted. I did it with Veronica, too. He says "it's suss" and "its breaking the rules because you can't post screen shots." Well guess what dude? IT'S NOT A SCREENSHOT. CAN YOU SELECT TEXT WHEN ITS A FUCKING SCREENSHOT? NO DUDE. YOU CAN'T.

FOR CONTEXT:

SORRY I CAN COPY AND PASTE PROPERLY WHILE EVERYONE IS FUCKING CUTTING OFF THE PAGE INFO GOD DAMN 

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 221-10

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 Icon_minipost_newSubject: EVICTION #10 VOTE   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyYesterday at 21:56:40This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 Empty This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 I_icon_quote

Hi. I hate this.

I vote to evict Stefan

Sorry, dude. It's a game thing right now. It's not personal. You can look back and see how much I wanted April out before. 

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:57 pm

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 Icon_minipost_newSubject: EVICTION #10 VOTE   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyYesterday at 21:56:40This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 Empty This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 I_icon_quote

Hi. I hate this.

I vote to evict Stefan

Sorry, dude. It's a game thing right now. It's not personal. You can look back and see how much I wanted April out before. 

this shit looks different EVERY TIME I post it.

Beast Boy

Hi. I hate this.

I vote to evict Stefan

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Hehehehheheheh Hange mind supremacyyyyyy

Nah jk, but dude that sucks. Super unfair. Similar thing happened with me and Stefan, I was completely genuine with him. I would say don't push it any further with April. Simply tell her that you aren't her target going forward and move on, I dont think it's worth it to keep at this w
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Okay that’s fair. I’m done messaging her. I can’t do anything more.

Fun fact, Adam says he got the money from Johnny and Pope. Interesting.

There’s more than a crackpot theory to Robin sending money.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:23 pm

Johnny definitely gave his to Jackie and I'm confident Robin did too. There's a reason Jackie had SO. MUCH. MONEY even though she has only played in one veto comp and hasn't won anything. Statistically speaking, she'd have 2/3 of what I have if nobody donated to her.

She's better at the game than we are, but we're aware of her threat level so we get the luxury of keeping her around a long time
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:24 pm

Jackie let a few times that she was close with Robin slip and Robin did the same thing to me, plus, I knew Johnny and Jackie were close firsthand from being in an alliance chat with them.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:33 pm

Yeah that checks out. I think Jackie knows a lot more than she lets on. I also thing you do Wink but I know you tell me what I need to know.

She never let on that she had Johnnys money but in the end she did send me 361, which would make sense if Dua and Johnny sent to her, she had her own money of like $120, and then that came to me. She’s never said she got money from Dua yet. She holds out hope Dua is coming back, and Robin. But the robin thing was like us both calling her a sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Yeah I'm positive Jackie got Johnny and Robin's money. Robin was, statistically speaking, also a broke bitch. I dont think she would have any money. She certainly never got past 700 posts XD, nonetheless she was picked for only one veto comp and she likely didnt participate very well. Judging by her character, its likely she didnt even have enough diary room sessions for it either... So, in essence, I think she lucked out with Johnny

Dua likely gave her money to Kelly
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:06 pm

Got it - that makes some sense. It's good to know she has money, but its also good to know that Jackie doesn't have the ability to send it elsewhere any longer.

Also Skeeter is like pissed at me so idk how long babes is gonna be a thing. I want it to be, obviously, but like, dude is being vicious to me. I'm just gonna log off and eat food and write this thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:10 pm

Ugh, Skeeter!!! Do you want this HoH win? This Skeeter thing is reallllllly complicating things...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:14 pm

the thing with skeeter is I don't think he would put me up regardless
so he should prolly get the win

his targets are pretty clear
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:25 pm

Skeeter hasn't responded to me asking if he wants me to send him my story for HoH. I'm roughly 1/10 done with it, but I should be done with it by 3AM california time... Perhaps sooner.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:26 pm

And by the way, I do know more than I lead on, but it's never anything important enough to tell you. It's always something minor, or so insignificant it isn't worth the time to mention it. Soooo, no need to worry about me XD
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:31 pm

I appreciate that. I panic easily lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:47 pm

I don't play games often, but when I do, I pick one person and give everything to them- even if it's at the expense of my own downfall or even if it's one sided... I can't NOT play like that XP You were the unlucky soul who got stuck with me this time, so try not to shake me off XDDD

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 57 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next