Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:59 pm

Okay I agree. We need to play to win. Do you think
You might want to not win for endurance purposes? If we could get a Skeeter win this could be awesome.

And Jackie and I are friends but we don’t have a final 4 that’s for sure. Wink

I’m happy you can read through me cause that means you get me lol.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:02 pm

It also means I'm a danger to you, but I keep my word when I make it and I said I'm taking you directly to the F2 chairs XD

Also, me and you literally have a f3 chat with Jackie, we should use it XD

Also also, Skeeter winning would be amazing, if we can throw it... We 1,000% should. I think if BBQ gives us the opportunity to bring in a jury member, we absolutely should depending on who it is. Theres a LOT of enemies after Adam
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:10 pm

I’m in a work meeting but will respond once I’m off
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm

UH YEAH WHY DONT WE

Let's get our chat going with Jackie again today!! 

Also, and I mean this as a friend but also strategically, you HAVE to realize I won't be making it to the end with you. I just need to get you guys as close as possible so one of my friends wins. 

There are a lot of people after Adam, but if we theoretically are eliminated the final two people before jury (sans Battle back).... Adam is an easy target and we can do that if we have to, but getting a Hottie or Stf or Rob out should be our greater priority.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:34 pm

You dumbass, if either of us has a shot- it's you... I'm too big of a personality, I'm too big of a threat to win. Even though you've won more, I have that "comp beast" brand.

I think there's absolutely no way I can get away with this game WITH ADAM STILL HERE, but you're right in that Stef, Hottie, Rob, and Adam should be the next 4 to leave. Sin April, she needs to go to weaken their voting power, too.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:53 pm

ROFL girl. If they let either of us near the end they are all FUCKED.

I agree with you - I think ADAM does need to go, but his influence is weakening. I think that in our 8/11 odds, prolly 7/11 of those people will put him up. We really should discuss the vote with the team this time. We should vote as a unit because I think Veronica and Skeeter are at the "use it or lose it" point. Aka they need to see us working as a unit to real commit to us.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:05 pm

That's fair. I guess that means I'll be throwing this HoH then XD

I don't appreciate how Veronica and Skeeter are like that though. The past weeks, not one thing has gone my way, I feel like it needs to start going my way and that they're the uncompromising ones (Robin was a locked protector of us, not to mention Johnny or Dua. I think our more realistic way forward will be with SZA and Jackie since we're more aligned with them when it comes to voting, but it seems this game is MAJORLY separating into Duo's...

April, Rob, Adam
Hottie, Kelly
You, me (though the only ones who know that are us+ Skeeter)
Jackie, SZA
Skeeter, Veronica

Scooby, Christian, and Stefan are somewhere in the mix. But those are the clear and evident duos...

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:06 pm

Not suggestion we fight back on Skeeter and enforce our way, just saying it's a lot more even than Skeeter and Veronica might think it is
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:09 pm

I agree with you on that. I do think that this is a win for them in general.

And NO ONE has ever clocked us to my face
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Jesus what a MESS
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:10 pm

I do think you and I should somehow get good with SZA and Jackie. I know we are both good with Jackie, but SZA is a mystery to me even tho we chat.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:11 pm

Fucking hell, we still have so many people in here that we cant have. Christian lied to me about his vote, too. Though we have to keep him around.

Also, jesus fucking christ, do I really have to repair my relationship with April now? Fucking hell.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:15 pm

I’m over April. I can’t believe I tried to save her. Neither nominee thinks I voted to keep them so I’m about to get lit up by Stef
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:17 pm

The fact that Stefan said that on his way out O_O

THE FACT THAT I STUCK MY HEAD OUT FOR HIM SO MANY TIMES AND HE DOES THIS TO ME ON HIS WAY OUT

THE FACT THAT I HAVE NOT LIED TO THAT MAN ONCE
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Dude how did he light me up but also compliment my game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 55 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next