Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:22 pm

He did the same thing to me. I do not understand this mans. But he successfully analyzed some of my game, though he missed out on a lot of it
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:23 pm

The whole Robin/April thing is a joke cause like yeah of course I said that but it was ONE message and it literally was like “you do what you want to do” and he asked for my 2 cents.

I think we are okay but Hottie has to go.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:27 pm

If I win HoH, it's Adam and Rob . Though I'll be throwing to Skeeter 1000000% if I CAN, but if it's a non-throwable HoH, I cant do anything
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:29 pm

Agreed with that. I’ll be doing the same if I win as of right now. Obviously it’s like many hours away so we will regroup if either of us win.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:31 pm

That's true, we also have an extended HoH comp, so that's a factor too
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:32 pm

Yeah.

Honestly, I feel good about him going because he was the first person to clock me. I’m on April’s radar regardless of anything.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:35 pm

He clocked a really good portion of our games. Though, I talked things through with April and I *SHOULD* be good???? Not quite certain on that.

As of April and you, Stefan called you out for not voting for him, so you might be safer with April than you think. If her issue with you is that she thought you were lying about your vote, that might clear some things up
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:46 pm

I wrote to April and basically kept saying that I did vote to keep her. I don't know if she is going to believe it. I *think* Rob might have gone to the other side of the vote and so she refuses to not trust Rob's vote. And in turn, that means its me. 

I'm hoping it does. She hasn't responded to anything since this morning when, before eviction, I literally said "I don't know what to tell you but the truth."
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:52 pm

The votes:

Kelly, Me, SZA, Jackie, Scooby

You, Skeeter, Christian (lied to me about his vote), Veronica, Rob

Kelly's vote obv cancelled.

Now we have our TOP TWO targets ineligible to play in HoH, so this week is the week to DO it.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:38 pm

I agree. I’m gonna be inactive for a bit I have a big project so I can only slip away to check out HOH right before it posts. I’ll be back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:45 pm

I've returned. Work was really into me actually working today.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:50 pm

So on my way home from visiting my grandma, my mom’s car lowkey ran outta the battery so I’m at my grandma’s house with just my phone... This HoH will be interesting and impossible. I don’t know if I’ll have the service to fully compete
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:57 pm

Oh noooooooo not the car!! 

I'm sorry hun. Upside, this is prolly not a answer as fast as you can for 13 hours comp. Other upside, you weren't really the BEST person to win this HOH.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:58 pm

I know i know lol, at least it’s not mine XD

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Also isn't it weird that the extended deadline goes through Saturday and the veto is Sunday this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 56 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 56 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next