Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine

Go down 
+16
Jackie Burkhart
Red Fraggle
Stefan Salvatore
Dua Lipa
Klaus Mikaelson
Kelly Kapoor
Hottie
Rob Cesternino
Veronica Mars
April Kepner
Beast Boy
Arisa Cox
Robin Scherbatsky
Scooby Doo
Theodora Crain
Madison Beer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 2:14 am

Thanks for the safety and good luck noms!
Back to top Go down
Red Fraggle

Red Fraggle

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:11 am

I may be popular back in my home in Fraggle Rock, but joining this game, I realized how... unpopular I am, if that makes sense.

But when someone you work with, actually put you on the block.... OUCH!

My yellow little heart is telling me that this is the end of line for me. And my heart never failed me before.

It was a short, but sweet few days here with you guys, and I love you all...
May the best man (or woman ((or dog))) WIN!!! I love you

On that note, I am raiding ALL the weeds when I leave, hmmpft!

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 am

Red Fraggle wrote:

I may be popular back in my home in Fraggle Rock, but joining this game, I realized how... unpopular I am, if that makes sense.

But when someone you work with, actually put you on the block.... OUCH!

My yellow little heart is telling me that this is the end of line for me. And my heart never failed me before.

It was a short, but sweet few days here with you guys, and I love you all...
May the best man (or woman ((or dog))) WIN!!! I love you

On that note, I am raiding ALL the weeds when I leave, hmmpft!

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 3392
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:09 pm

To the hosts, thank you for the opportunity to play this game. It’s been a wild ride even if cut short.

Fellow houseguests, I think I’ve made my case privately. If you feel like I could be more beneficial to your game than my fellow nominees then please vote to keep me in this game.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Johnny Lawrence wrote:
To the hosts, thank you for the opportunity to play this game. It’s been a wild ride even if cut short.

Fellow houseguests, I think I’ve made my case privately. If you feel like I could be more beneficial to your game than my fellow nominees then please vote to keep me in this game.

That awkward moment when you realize there’s less than 30 minutes left.

Johnny Lawrence likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Whelp, I did my best to play and campaign to stay but apparently some people would rather play “Battle of the Sexes” than Big Brother which is boring within itself. This style of gameplay never works in the end and will always blow up in the end. There’s literally no strategy involved and is more suited to protect the socially weak players who don’t have the courage to diversify their game. And those are the same players who will eventually turn on you, siding with them very opposite sex they swore to go after. So ask yourself where you lay in the hierarchy?... who seems more genuine and who seems more transactional? I think you know deep down who that is. This game has way too many layers to be putting your whole stock in a group solely based off of genitalia.

Anyways, because I’m petty, I’ve spent the last 10 mins throwing someone under the bus and it’s not Christian lol. This person is a liar and shouldn’t be trusted. Good luck guys! SKEETER OUT! HONK HONK!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Oh hell... no fun in making you do the guesswork... just take out Hottie. She’s a whole problem. HAVE FUN GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Robin Scherbatsky

Robin Scherbatsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm

hows the weather?

Saoirse Ronan and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:34 pm

Robin Scherbatsky wrote:
hows the weather?
SCALDING 😂
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:35 pm

Bye Skeeter. Don't be mad at me because you don't know how to talk to people
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Whaaaa I’m confused what did Hottie do? Spill Skeeter
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Hottie wrote:
Bye Skeeter. Don't be mad at me because you don't know how to talk to people

Not mad sweetheart... just calling it what it is. Your whole essence is transactional and it would be a disservice to not expose that

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:38 pm

Are you calling me a wh*re?

Baby Yoda and Trish Stratus like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Hottie wrote:
If that’s what you took from that, that sounds like a personal problem 💅

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Hottie wrote:

Oop! Hope there’s no sexting in the DMs! This is a family game!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next