Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:49 am

Aww that's cute you're always up so early!

Yeah last night was so good for us its left us both in a really good position after us both being vulnerable. I think this could be great for us!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:53 am

Haha I’m an early bird!!! Don’t judge me. It’s good though, it’s good me/you time!!

I think so too, and I don’t see us in any immediate danger. The focus is on Adam so I think we can have an easy night tonight. And then I think the battle back is on Friday so then the focus will change again.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:55 am

Yeah I wasnt feeling in a good place a few days a go but it's crazy how quick the game can shift and I genuinely think we could make it to this jury phase. Adam's dangerous and I think until he goes there will be a huge spotlight on him. The battle back I'm nervous about I just hope one of the people I ended on good terms with returns
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:00 am

Yeah same. I honestly felt like Hottie would nominate me. I also noticed in her nomination post she admitted to voting out Robin which I believe 100%. But yesterday she lied to me up and down about it. So it’s definitely very telling.

Adam’s so dangerous but I’m glad people are catching on to him. As long as that ball of fire stays away from us he can do whatever he wants.

Yeah same about the battle back. I’m hoping it’s someone like Johnny or Robin tbh. I love them so much!! If it’s a random like Klaus or Michael that would be so awful Sad

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:37 am

I've just had a thought, recently I've been thinking of taking a shot at hottie but if she goes before the battle back and its endurance she'll 100% return. So if I was to somehow win tonight and Adam won veto. Do you think Kelly's the next closest person to Hottie?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:43 am

Everyone seems worried about Kelly but I don’t think she’s as close as everyone says. I’m pretty sure she voted the opposite of Hottie last round anyway. I think she lives her life doing whatever it is she does and then smokes a bunch of pot before signing in. The things she does makes no sense strategically or entertainment wise. She’s just a mess. I think she does just go with the last thing someone says to her which could be good or bad, depending on if you’re the last person in her ear. Wildcard? Yes. A hottie minion? No.

I’m fine with Hottie going and I had every intention of backdooring her but she won. I’m glad I didn’t win because this turnout was even better than anything I would have imagined. I do think maybe we should cut her at the knees though. If we take out her numbers that’s just as good IMO. And once the battle back is over she can go. But I mean if you boot her before, I’m fine with that too.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:45 am

Yeah actually you're right do you know the other day with the April/Robin vote I asked her who she was evicting and she said veronica LMFAOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:47 am

It was just because hottie picked her to play in veto last night and they always seem to argue as a team but you're right she is more of a wild card.

Yeah I'm just worried about Hottie because shes a strong player both socially and comp based and that scares me. I do think going for the numbers first and then striking after the battle back would be the best option
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:03 am

Yeah she told me the same thing. I told her “I thought the target was April but I think it could go either way” and she’s like “yeah I heard the same. I’ll vote Veronica since I think she’s with the men” omg. I told Veronica about it because that’s just hilarious. Poor girl is so lost.

Oh I think everyone sees Hottie as a threat, and every time she votes the opposite of what she says she’s alienating people. And now she’s turning on the people she saved (April). She’s playing a messy game so her mist is starting to dissipate but the problem is she’s good at competitions. But yeah let’s cut off her limbs first and we can end with her head later.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:31 am

Yeah I totally agree we need to make sure theres minimal votes to save her before we put her up there. It would have to be a backdoor too.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:34 am

Absolutely.

Ugh this drama is... Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:55 am

I sent her a dm to give her a heads up I was evicting her and when I tell you her personality flipped I mean it
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:55 am

Like she proper tried to tear into me
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:01 pm

She has no life. You’re fine!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:02 pm

shes crazy honestly I thought she was sweet like yesterday and all of a sudden her personality just flipped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 14 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next