Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:36 pm

No that’s fair I felt the same way. But I thought maybe you two were the close ones and I was the third wheel so I didn’t say anything :/

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:40 pm

that's so strange because I felt the exact same way about you too. It's funny how now we've started communicating more we get a better understanding of where we're both at. I'm regretting doubting you last night Sad
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:43 pm

What a mess but I’m glad we were able to talk it out. I was talking to someone else and they straight up told me too that they think I’m still with Hange/Beast. I mean we had a common target in Hottie who clearly didn’t want to work with me. But there’s a reason why I approached you. Now that the big targets are out, I’m trying to find out who is next and I feel like anyone who isn’t connected to them is next. That’s why I wanted to reach out to you because I don’t want to play their game and then be cut midjury. But if I’m going to play with people they need to trust me. I don’t want you to go and I feel like you’d be such an easy target now, especially with your hilariously sassy posts.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:50 pm

yeah I get that I can be a bit chaotic but that's just me I cant hold back sometimes and that could really come back to bite me soon. As I said before after reading everything today I totally believe that you dont want to be seen as playing your game and honestly I trust you and want to work with you because we've had some really good chats. Yeh we dont always see eye to eye when it comes to a vote but other than last night we've been straight up about it at the time and I trust that if I was up there or vice versa we'd save eachother. When I said it's time to take out the bigger targets please don't think I was referring to you because I couldn't fault you you've been so understanding when I've made mistakes in this game. I just hope that you're right and we can move forward solid to beyond mid-Jury <3
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:55 pm

No you’re fine. It’s just sad that I have to explain myself to people who don’t believe me and they’re going to take the words of people who got evicted in this game. But yeah I’m hoping nominations stay the same so I can get some of the stigma off from me. It’s really annoying that the actions of two other players are weighing me down when I’m not even their primary ally.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:01 pm

Yeah Beast made it clear he's with the trash so...

Also I feel like theres a lot of paranoia in this game and that's just the way it is. I feel like I'd be silly not overthink things when people bring up certain points? It's probably a bad thing cause it makes me look like I dont trust the person but honestly it's not the case, I just need to stop taking everything that's said as factual and go by my own read and my read is that you're a great player and someone I can trust!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:03 pm

Aw thanks! I didn’t mean you btw. I trust you entirely. I’ll just have to get through this round and work from there.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:39 pm

hey I think skeeter might be going up, I'll be voting Beast tonight but I just wanted to see where your head would be at cause I'm hoping the numbers are there!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:41 pm

Honestly if it’s Skeeter I’ll vote him out. He’s been my target for a while and he’s mostly useless. He doesn’t want to be here and he can go have fun with Hottie. Also, as much as I want to get Beast out, I think the timing is too early. I know I have a target on me and it would be dumb for me to take out my own shield this early. They’re going to stay on my radar though.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:43 pm

I respect that, I think it's actually too late and beast will just win comp after comp if he stays but I guess we're both in different situations with him
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:45 pm

I think he’s going to flop eventually. There is no way he can win out everything.

And even if he wins, he cannot vote anyway. So that weakens his influence.

I’m still going to make sure you’re good going forward.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:46 pm

do you think beast will stay?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 pm

Honestly there’s a good chance. I’m not going to get involved in his campaigning. If he stays great. If he goes then I did what I had to do and oh well.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 pm

I just dont see why we'd take Rob out over Skeeter but then allow beast to stay it's just bizarre
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:51 pm

Because rob and hottie had an alliance together and discussed strategies that I was not a part of. My original plan was to leave nominations the same anyway and vote out Skeeter but then Hottie/Rob basically showed they are having game conversations without me. I’m not going to be their pawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 37 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next