Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:09 pm

Yeah plus I think she has bigger fish to fry.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:10 pm

personally I hope she just throws up the 2 biggest targets and does the work for us LOL
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:12 pm

That would work for me. Less blood on my hands.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:13 pm

I'm sick of embarrassing myself in these comps-
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:14 pm

It was cute though I love you

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:27 pm

I think she's going big.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:28 pm

YUP!!!!! WE LOVE TO SEE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:29 pm

I'm trying to remind her that there are extra votes and nullifiers that expire this round so if she puts up a pawn there's a chance they can go home. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:30 pm

hange has 3 extra votes lol she told me earlier idk why cause that made me want her on the block even more-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Youd think she wouldve learned after telling me she was about to put me up last night-
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:32 pm

You're SICK lmao. But yeah if she said she was going to put you up, yikes.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:34 pm

asfsgdh I mean she cant expect to win all those comps, talk all that shit and still slip through to the top 2 lmaooo nope!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:37 pm

Omg you're evil lmao.

That is why I love you though I love you

I can't help but feel like I would have been a potential nominee if I did not have immunity.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:39 pm

I'm not sure I think it wouldve always been those 2. I would've kept you if that was the case tho
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Aw thank you.

I feel like my reputation has probably been tainted because of my association with them. I know you admitted you thought they were my ride or die and that's you being honest. Not everyone is as upfront as you. I'm sure they still lowkey believe that, and it sucks because as you can see from my posts today, you know that's not the case at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 35 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next